bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Marie Antoinette and the Disciples of Loki forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 15, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Marie Antoinette and the Disciples of Loki forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Marie Antoinette and the Disciples of Loki players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Marie Antoinette and the Disciples of Loki forum

[Post New]by zoey2jazz2 on May 15, 12 8:18 AM
what is bout-rime

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 16, 12 5:37 AM
zoey2jazz2, I found this in the other thread:

Bouts-Rimés, literally (from the French) "rhymed-ends", evidently used to be a game played where lists of words that rhyme to one another, were written by someone and given to a poet, who was to make a poem to the rhymes in the same order that they were placed upon the list. I guess this was supposed to be what was written on the piece of paper!
A clue of some sort?

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

[Post New]by ruger1 on Feb 24, 13 1:11 AM
I cannot get passed chapter 9. I am stuck in the room with the broken bell, have 2 maps and no hints. Nothing seems to happen. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by weepawz on Mar 7, 13 1:18 PM
I am also stuck in the same place in Chapter 9

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 7, 13 2:58 PM
Hi ruger1 and weepawz,

Welcome to the Forums, both of you!

It sounds like you may have both run into a little tech issue with this game. Please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can see why the game is not letting you progress past that spot. They'll be able to do some troubleshooting with you directly too. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: