sandy01
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

WAR MEDALS.

[Post New]by sandy01 on May 15, 12 5:11 AM
I'm at the end of the game where I'm to go to the attic. When I do, I do not have 6 war medals, only 5. Is this a glitch in the game. I have backtracked everywhere and can't seem to find any clue.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:WAR MEDALS.

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 15, 12 7:21 AM
sandy01, have you checked the walkthrough? The locations to all the war medals should be in there, perhaps you can go back to each location and check whether one is still lying around somewhere.

The strategy guide is built-in to your game and is accessible at any time.

bfgRhone

sandy01
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sandy01 on May 15, 12 12:31 PM
I went back and checked the walkthrough. I was able to open the 5th door. To open the 6th door with the 6 war medal, it was in the mansion kitchen sink. I don't know whether I picked that one up, but I can't go back to the mansion to find out.
I really think this is a glitch in the game.

[Post New]by kwityn on May 15, 12 12:45 PM
I've encountered the same problem too. Retraced my steps and the only one I could find after the last "medal" puzzle was in the kitchen sink and I can't access it either; and btw I followed the guide explicitly. i think it must be a problem too!

LOLOVESHOG
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by LOLOVESHOG on May 15, 12 1:03 PM
I have this same problem with the 6 war medal. I have the hot pan but I can't get back into the house to cool it to get the medal. GLITCH?

rachacha
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by rachacha on May 16, 12 9:33 AM
I also have a problem, I only have 4 medals and need six! there was another medal puzzle which 4 needed which I did. went back through Guide but do not see where to get others. I still see sink, did puzzle and do not have hot pan. I am totally lost!

[Post New]by pegasus1219 on May 16, 12 12:37 PM
I have the sixth medal but didn't cool it in the sink then the manison collapsed or something and now I can't get back to cool it

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 17, 12 3:44 AM
Hi everyone,

We've released a new version for this game that corrects many glitches. I'd recommend to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if this will help.

Please see the thread NEW version available for PC! May 17, 2012 for more information.

If this did not help, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Thank you!

-bfgRhone

Go to: