matches are missing

[Post New]by Silverstar18 on May 15, 12 12:09 PM
the matches are supposed to come out of the latch at the storage room according to the strategy guide, but it is missing in my game. What to do?

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

Re:matches are missing

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on May 15, 12 12:14 PM
Hi Silverstar18,

Welcome to the pond!

The issue with the matches is something our team is currently looking into. I've found a couple of Fishies who were able to get past this part a couple of ways:

sassylassie wrote:I uninstalled and re-installed the game and used a new profile. I changed game playing modes from Hard to Advanced and on Advanced mode I got the matches! Yay! I don't know why this is or what. But for you others who didn't have the matches either, maybe tried what I did and see if you get them too.

dreaming_gold wrote:I had the same problem with the matches. If you open the door that the matches are supposed to be sitting on before you get the matches, you won't be able to get the matches at all.
I just started over with a new problem and made sure to grab them before opening the door. Worked just fine.

However, if you try either of these and your game is still giving you trouble, then I would definitely get in contact with Customer Support (if you click the blue text it will take you to more information on how to do this). A rep will be happy to help you with your individual purchase.

If you're able to, one thing that will help will be to send in a Dr. Felix with your email. The reason why this is helpful is because it gives our team a better idea what types of computers are being affected with these issues to help them better find the problem and resolve the issue.

In the meantime, to better track this issue I'm locking this thread now. But, if any other Fishies run into this issue, please don't hesitate to write in or to post in our Technical Issues thread for this game here:

Post any Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition technical issues here only

So we can better monitor the issue. Thank you!

bfgCimarron

Go to: