Level 13

[Post New]by sunflowers99 on May 15, 12 12:25 PM
I've finished the game and now trying to get more gold levels!!
But I'm really stuck on getting gold on this level - any help much appreciated.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:Level 13

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jun 17, 13 1:50 PM
Hi sunflowers99,

I know you posted this over a year ago and you may well not see this, but in case it helps anyone else, I just did it like this:

Scare the bear or shoot it and clear all paths as quickly as possible. Build all trailers on all available plots and upgrade some to 1, 2 or 3 stars (not necessary to make them all 3 stars - they'll earn you plenty to make the $15,000 in good time for gold). When you can, hire more workers asap (I had 5 in the end). Dig up the treasures. Then demolish the trailer you built next to the factory and build another factory.

To make the 3,000 supplies, send in one worker after another as fast as possible into both, whilst collecting the rents. Building another factory makes those 3,000 supplies a doddle to collect. I made gold on 33 days out of 36 this way.

Re:Level 13

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 10, 14 9:27 PM
Hi Tiger 2010

It is not August 2014. Your suggestions were wonderful. I followed them. For this level, SPEED appears to be the "secret".

I often use the youtube game site listed below. You can look for walkthroughs for so many games!! But for this level, the youtube option did not work. You were a life-saver! Just wanted to say Thank You!!!

OnWisc

http://www.casualgameguides.com/games/w.cfm/BuildaLot_Mysteries-Walkthrough/mystery-campaign-levels-11-20/game_id-11085/ws_id-1300/#.U-hE62O-5QY

Go to: