Juddang
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Blue Crystal

[Post New]by Juddang on May 15, 12 7:15 PM
I can't seem to find one of the blue crystals. Have one but have scoured the entire area and can't find the other one. Help!!!!!!

Re:Blue Crystal

[Post New]by KitiaraSkie on May 16, 12 4:45 AM
I am having Blue Crystal too. I found the one in the wall. I put the Mirror and and the Septcer at the base of the knight's feet but the knight won't give me the crystal.

cbouc
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by cbouc on May 16, 12 3:48 PM
Blue crystal problems here, too. I got the one from the knight but I can't get the one from the wall. Each time I put the embalming fluid on the wall it goes back in the inventory. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by amerma on May 19, 12 6:46 PM
HELP. Have looked and looked and cannot find another blue crystal. I have one from the scepter thing. I can see a red one in the wall but can't get that one out and have no idea where another blue one is so please someone help. I have to quit until then.

[Post New]by altnacraig on May 20, 12 9:07 AM
I am having the same issue as cbouc who posted above. Has anyone found a solution?

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on May 20, 12 12:01 PM
If you go to pages 23 & 24 of the SG, you will find the answers that you need. The second blue crystal is inside the vault. I've played through this game 3 times and have not had a problem retrieving the 2nd blue crystal. I know this is not much help to you guys having this issue.

oldflipper
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by oldflipper on Sep 26, 12 5:41 PM
Having the same problem as cbouc. WHATEVER is in the wall does does not become available when I pour the ambalming fluid on the wall. I too am stuck and ready to quit. Page 23 & 24 does not help for those of us with this problem. I have even removed and redownloaded to no avail.

Debbi190
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Debbi190 on Oct 4, 13 9:57 AM
I am also having a problem with the wall. I cant get the acid on the morter. I have deleted the game and have changed players and still have the same problem. I hope someone has figured out how to get around this. I cant go anywhere until they do.

Go to: