thecaptain777
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Money bonuses?

[Post New]by thecaptain777 on May 15, 12 10:58 PM
Can anyone tell me why and when those gold coin bonuses drop into your purse from the top of the game? Are they about the number of boats you blow up? I need to make more money so I can increase my defenses.

That chest-collecting balloon is a must, especially when it gets really smoky.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

Re:Money bonuses?

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on May 16, 12 12:47 AM
Each thin green line up on that bar represents a wave of attack. When you complete the wave with a gold coin at the end, you get the money bonus .

thecaptain777
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by thecaptain777 on May 17, 12 7:56 PM
OK thanks! I thought there might be other ways to earn money, apart from the treasure chests and surviving a few battles.

emi1y
Clownfish
Clownfish
519 Posts

[Post New]by emi1y on May 20, 12 2:48 PM
A good way to get a windfall of cash is to turn in the bonuses you get at the very beginning of the game when you pick the chests that are floating in the water before the level begins. Usually they're really powerhouse spells worth 25, 30 even 100 each that you don't really need in the earlier levels. If I get a mine or two I'll just start the level over again and re-pick. Turn them in the store and you have plenty of money to set up your defense. Another sneaky trick for later levels to save coins is to use the "bless" spell for upgrading towers; it costs you 65 and if it costs 85 or 90 to upgrade you save those coins. Also the "luck" spell is great for windfalls of cash, I use them 3 or 4 times and get tons of monies.

Go to: