Walk through

[Post New]by ultra98 on May 16, 12 12:14 PM
Is there a walk through on this as yet? I'm stuck and can't go any further. The hint cat really is of no help.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Walk through

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on May 16, 12 12:21 PM
Hi ultra98,

I just thought I'd swim in here and let you know that this Collector's Edition comes with a built-in Strategy Guide. The best thing about that is that you don't have to exit the game to find more details about what to do next.

You can access the SG by clicking the red "Guide" button just to the right of the Hint Cat.

And if you check there and are still not sure what to do next, post back here with some more info of where you're stuck and I'm sure some other Fishies will pop in with some advice for you too

I hope this helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 05/16/2012 at 12:22:04 PM PST

[Post New]by JennyeK on May 20, 12 1:52 PM
I'm stuck too! I can't find the gold lock (I have the silver one and the other one too) and the guide is no help at all. I've gone to every single location TWICE and the cat says there is nothing further do do her. Where is the gold lock? I use the guided walkthroughs when I get really really stuck....

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on May 20, 12 2:07 PM
Hi JenneyK,
If you haven't found it yet, the gold lock is in a jar on the bookshelf in the morgue. You will need some tongs to retrieve it.
Cheers

[Post New]by JennyeK on May 21, 12 8:06 AM
Thank you thank you thank you! I was ready to pull my hair out...couldn't go any further and your help is a fantastic blessing! A return to sanity - yaaayyyyy!!!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on May 21, 12 1:14 PM
Glad to have been of assistance.
I hope you continue on your journey without losing too many other "tentacles".
Cheers

olgamc
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by olgamc on May 28, 12 9:39 AM
and I can't find the black swan.

olgamc
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts