bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 17, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by scnjjwms on May 17, 12 7:39 PM
Has anybody had a issue with the mini game where you have to put the urns in the correct order? Four of my urns disappeared when I clicked on them and so I figured it was a glitch and decided to skip that puzzle but after waiting for the skip to charge, pushing it doesn't work it just turns into a back arrow. Quitting the game and coming back in doesn't reset it either. Help! This is a great game up to this point!

arlemela
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by arlemela on May 19, 12 12:00 PM
no I'm sorry no glitches at all.
you need to get hold of BFG.
I just finished it and thought it
was great. I love this kind of
HOG
gl with your game
arlemela

[Post New]by mslove56 on Jun 3, 12 11:43 AM
Yes I have a problem with the part of putting the urn in the correct order and now I can not go any further. I love the game up to that point.

Welcome to Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by beachbum2600 on Jun 4, 12 6:51 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Very disappointed, cannot complete game because of grievous fault with the ash urn puzzle, so surprized no fix for this terrible fault at the near end of a game that cannot be finished, Getting ready to quit Big Fish for sure

Go to: