Angel369
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Oh no..what's going on?

[Post New]by Angel369 on May 17, 12 11:35 PM
oh no what's happening now? when I saw the AVG issue was sorted out, I tried to download this again..But it doesn't download now It looks a great game with fab reviews and I really want to start using some of the credits I bought last week-end please
But just noticed that I'm now a lobster, so not all doom and gloom
Hope everyone has a lovely day

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

Re:Oh no..what's going on?

[Post New]by vicalana on May 17, 12 11:38 PM
Congrats on your morph angel! I posted in the tech thread - it didn't work for me either - AVG said I was up to date, but actually I pressed the update button and a teeny tiny update happened and now the game is fine. Good luck!

Belladonna32
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,941 Posts

[Post New]by Belladonna32 on May 17, 12 11:40 PM
I can't help re the game Angel - it loaded & played perfectly for me (but don't use AVG) but just wanted to say ...........

Congratulations on your morph

Angel369
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Thanks..

[Post New]by Angel369 on May 17, 12 11:44 PM
for replying vicalana.. I did update this morning before I tried to download the game again..but still no joy still at least I'm a lobster now so I'll try again later gonna have my breakfast and then maybe something magical will happen

Angel369
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

More thank-you's

[Post New]by Angel369 on May 17, 12 11:46 PM
Thanks Belladonna, somehow a little thing like that can make your day go better I think..not gonna give up on the game yet cos it looks soooo good
Enjoy the sunshine..

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 18, 12 1:17 AM
Angel369, if you're using AVG and you were experiencing trouble before, you might want to double check in your AVG program when the last update took place. Your database should have updated automatically and let you download and play this game.

I can recommend to get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

Edited on 05/18/2012 at 1:17:58 AM PST

Go to: