bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Puppetshow: Return to Joyville technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 18, 12 12:34 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a couple of suggested articles that have helped solve some common problems with games in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

DebbieAnnie
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

The elastic band disappears

[Post New]by DebbieAnnie on May 18, 12 3:07 AM
I'm able to get the cane and elastic band inside the office/home.... the elastic band and cane go into the tools ...when i need it to shoot the ball to the tree house, the elastic band is no longer in the tools...i played the game twice and the same thing happened...the elastic band is no longer in the tools...

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Post any Puppetshow: Return to Joyville technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 18, 12 5:59 AM
DebbieAnnie, is it possible you've gathered up more than 5 items and the band is somewhere behind the first row? You can scroll through the inventory with the arrows on the left and right sides.

Generally glitches are solved by starting a new player profile, so I'm wondering whether this is gameplay related.

bfgRhone

[Post New]by hemidash on May 18, 12 7:46 AM
I am having trouble with putting the tank valve on the Prince. I checked to make sure I have all my ducks in a row (so to speak) but it just won't take the valve on the Prince to let him free of the contraption. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks

DebbieAnnie
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by DebbieAnnie on May 18, 12 9:05 AM
bfgRhone thank you...you are right,,,i swear I checked the tools... but i guess i didn't ...It was 3AM ...

[Post New]by seedsb on May 18, 12 4:57 PM
I am having trouble with the tank valve also. I try to put it on and it won"t take it. I am pretty sure I have done everything up to that point and now I need to do it and I can't.

[Post New]by silverfilly on May 18, 12 5:28 PM
I got into the basement and when I looked for the chain there was not one on the door to hook the carabiner to.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 19, 12 1:59 AM
No bother DebbieAnnie, I'm glad to hear you were able to get past that point!

In regards to you Fishies having trouble with the Valve. Please note that there are 2 valves in the game: one from the hallway of the theatre balcony and one in the dragon's room.

If the one you're using isn't working for you, try to see if you can find the other one. The walkthrough should be able to help you with that.

silverfilly, I believe a chain was found in the room with the tied up girl, before you enter the theatre. I'd recommend taking a look at the walkthrough, it sounds like this is a gameplay issue.

bfgRhone

[Post New]by seedsb on May 19, 12 5:26 AM
OMG......thank you.....

[Post New]by mizue2003 on May 19, 12 8:21 AM
I am having trouble with taking the handle for the bloom. I opend the left door of cabinet and clicked over 10times. but I could not take the handle. Reinstalling didn't work. Please give some solutions

isis1313
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by isis1313 on May 20, 12 11:59 PM
When the regular version of this game came up I tried to download it and I got a message on my avg that it contained a trojan horse generic something or other. I know you check for viruses and have never had an issue before this in all the years I've been on here. Is it possible something slipped by or is my computer just picking up something that resembles a virus? It does have a tendency to do that when I uninstall a game- I get a leftover file that doesn't completely delete and goes in the the vault but I've seen those so often I know it's nothing to be concerned about. Another thing that I don't know if it's related or not, it does not show me the option of playing the demo it only shows buy it as an option in my game manager.

[Post New]by bigginaf on May 21, 12 1:29 AM
Whenever I play this game I get booted out of it and I have to go back to my game manager to play it again. It usually happens if I go from room to room too fast, so I tried to slow down my game play but I still get booted. Please help.

[Post New]by Lisa178 on May 21, 12 2:06 AM

Edited on 05/21/2012 at 6:28:15 AM PST

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on May 21, 12 3:28 PM
mizue2003: If the game won’t let you click an item, I would try temporarily turning off your custom cursor. I’ve found this can help the mouse pick up items better in some cases. To do this, click “Options” then click the circle under Custom Cursor to turn it off. Then click OK and see if that works any better.

isis1313: I’m sorry that message popped up. It may have been a false positive, and this help article here goes over that a little more:

Virus Messages (if you click the blue text, it will take you to more information about how to do that)

If your game isn’t showing the trial option even though this is the first time you’ve played it, then I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and that can help clear that up.

Bigginaf : If your game is kicking you out, then I would take a look at this help article here. It has some steps to try to help clear this up:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

However, if anyone tries these steps and the game is still giving them trouble, I would definitely get in contact with our Customer Support team and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look into this with you.

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by ukseniorlady on May 22, 12 2:20 PM
I to cannot get the handle for the broom, so I am stuck.I have done the tree house done the horses, but did not get the fader. What can I do? Can anyone help please..

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on May 22, 12 3:02 PM
Hi ukseniorlady,

After taking a look through, I found some advice bfgRhone gave:

bfgRhone wrote:mizue2003, I'd double check to see if you can position the broom handle differently on the broom itself. Sometimes games can be a little iffy when it comes to positioning.(...)

However if that doesn't work, the first thing I would try is disabling the custom cursor: to do this just click "Options" and uncheck the box for custom cursor. I've found that using the system cursor can help if your game isn’t letting you pick items up.

I would also try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This won't lose your place in the game but can help if the game isn't responding like it should.

If you try that and this game is still giving you trouble, I would definitely get in contact with our Customer Support team and one of our reps would be happy to help.

How to get in contact with Customer Support.

I hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

Sound disappearing but not music

[Post New]by ninjapenguin74 on Aug 10, 12 12:26 AM
I have the mac version, running on a Macbook Pro 13" circa 2010. Whenever I am playing, the sound effects go away leaving just the music playing until I quit the game and start it up again.

Mac_too
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Mac_too on Aug 10, 12 1:42 PM
I am playing on a MacBook Pro. I can't access the inventory. When I put my mouse down to the bottom of the page where the inventory should be, the menu pops up. This has always happened with this developer but I can usually access the inventory eventually. Not this time.

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on Aug 17, 12 4:36 AM
The inventory is on bottom left and fans out to indicate contents, a little annoying as i kept clicking down from habit, and getting the menu up !!! I also have a macbook.

[Post New]by Knit4Friends on Sep 1, 12 8:06 PM
After going past the fire hydrant, if you forgot to get the snail, how can you get a 2nd snail. I have one snail already. My fire hydrant is covered up.

Thanks.

Go to: