October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

Freezing

[Post New]by October7 on Jan 31, 09 8:22 PM
I am still working through the 60 mins trial and am having a lot of trouble with the game freezing. Is anyone else having the same trouble, I have lost half of the trial time in trying to unfreeze the screen. Heather

Ynibor
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Re:Freezing

[Post New]by Ynibor on Feb 1, 09 2:13 AM
Hi October, yes I had the same problem, mostly between scenes, it would unfreeze after 30-45 seconds if I didn't do any more clicking. I ended up deleting it after 45 mins. It seemed very repeative (sp?) best of luck!

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by October7 on Feb 1, 09 10:00 PM
thanks, I have just found out that you need to turn of your anti-virus for this. I haven't tried it yet so I don't really know. cheers

jinocchio49
Flounder
Flounder
2,255 Posts

[Post New]by jinocchio49 on Feb 9, 09 10:50 AM
I've also been having trouble with the game freezing up on me, but I just read what October7 said, so I think I'll give it a try, although I don't like the idea of turning the anti-virus off. Thanks for the tip!

Edited on 02/09/2009 at 10:51:22 AM PST

spateyes
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by spateyes on Feb 11, 09 7:57 AM
i agree i dont like the idea of turning the anti virus off either, but it has just taken me 20 minutes to get past the selection of the staff stafe at the beginning of the game. i couldnt do anything. it wouldnt even let me get my task manager up to end the programme. utterly dissapointed. sorry bf but this is not one of your better games.

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on Apr 20, 09 5:22 PM
I'm having the same problem. I tried turning off the anti-virus program AND unplugging my computer from the internet since the game is downloaded, I don't need the internet and I still got locked up to where I had to restart my computer. I have also upgraded DirectX to ver. 10 and it doesn't make any difference. This is very odd. It's the only game I own that acts this way. Anyone know why?

Go to: