Re:Welcome to Super Granny 4 forum

[Post New]by jakand on Dec 18, 08 11:53 PM
I did use the FAQ but still couldn't find what I needed. I wanted to pose a question and couldn't find anything that said "create a new discussion". Am I blind?

[Post New]by jakand on Dec 19, 08 9:28 AM
The Home page I was using didn't have the "create new discussion" button, but the link you sent me did. I thank you for that.
I had a simple and general question. Is it possible in Super Granny 4 (not the free levels) to skip a level, but still continue the game?
Sometimes I'm frusterated for days on end and just want to pass on a particular level and continue the game. Is that possible?

rainbowtree
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by rainbowtree on Feb 13, 10 3:42 PM
Love Super Granny series. I played Super Granny 4 on my XP desktop, and recently downloaded it to my new Vista laptop. Cannot get it to run. I selected run as administrator, changed the compatibility to XP, checked the two display boxes per BFG Help page ..... still will not load. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

education69
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by education69 on Mar 16, 10 10:52 AM
Was just recently on the Sandlot games website and noticed that there is a Super Granny 5 available any info on when it will arrive in Big Fish

[Post New]by peanutbuttercup on Apr 5, 10 12:08 PM
I am having trouble on level 15. Touch of green. Cannot get rid of dog any thoughts ??? I got though all the rest of this level
Thanks

Welcome to Super Granny 4 forum

[Post New]by inchigh2 on Apr 27, 10 7:33 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Super Granny 4 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Super Granny 4 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Hi am having trouble on granny 4 quilt 1 level 23 bridge building, i cant get the elevator ro work, have gone and got the key, but can't get any further help please

inchigh2

zoeyjean
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by zoeyjean on May 7, 10 1:03 PM
Are there additional levels for Super Granny 4?

pamvan
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by pamvan on May 7, 10 4:22 PM
peanutbuttercup wrote:I am having trouble on level 15. Touch of green. Cannot get rid of dog any thoughts ??? I got though all the rest of this level

Thanks

I also am having trouble with that dratted dog. Any suggestions?

I finally got it. I couldn't get to the cats from the vine--had to drop in from above. Wasn't easy, but FINALLY!

Edited on 05/07/2010 at 4:47:19 PM PST

pamvan
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by pamvan on May 27, 10 9:20 AM
rainbowtree wrote:Love Super Granny series. I played Super Granny 4 on my XP desktop, and recently downloaded it to my new Vista laptop. Cannot get it to run. I selected run as administrator, changed the compatibility to XP, checked the two display boxes per BFG Help page ..... still will not load. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

I ran the program on Vista and it is also running on my new windows 7. I'd suggest a chat with a Big fish tech. Did you load the game from the Big Fish website? This happens to be one game for which I've actually had no tech problems! Good luck!

pamvan
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Stuck on In the Vents-Level 21

[Post New]by pamvan on May 27, 10 9:27 AM
I can see no way to get to the last light on the upper left side to get rid of the bar gates. What in the world am I missing??

Edited on 05/27/2010 at 9:42:05 AM PST

[Post New]by harleys4eva on Oct 28, 10 4:08 PM
Can you tell me how to get out of level 23????? I've done all thats needed to do and just can't figure out how to get out??? Can anyone help??? Pleeeeeeeeze!

Edited on 10/28/2010 at 4:10:05 PM PST

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Oct 29, 10 11:01 AM
Level 23. super granny 4. Can you tell me which quilt?

Welcome to Super Granny 4 forum

[Post New]by 091172 on Sep 13, 11 11:04 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Super Granny 4 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Super Granny 4 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.[/quote

I can t save the game

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on May 12, 12 5:38 AM
we would like to know if there will be another super granny 7 or any new super grannys???????----doug & lisa

[Post New]by LadyK2Ohio on Jul 17, 12 4:23 PM
My super granny games are NOT holding the memory. G in Paradise, Super Granny 3, 4, and 6. Every time I have to quit the game, when I play again.... I am back at level one. They used to work up to about 2 - 3 months ago.... now they will not hold the memory.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Oct 24, 12 5:48 PM
lisablue4369 wrote:we would like to know if there will be another super granny 7 or any new super grannys???????----doug & lisa[/quote

Doug and Lisa you have posted this question in every granny forum, sandlot has sold out to another company. I would love to see granny 7 but it doesn't look promising.

[Post New]by blackroseofirela on Jul 24, 13 7:56 AM
grannylover59 wrote:Level 23. super granny 4. Can you tell me which quilt?

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Aug 18, 14 12:25 AM
OH wow! I just now noticed this game & I see there are posts here from over 4 years ago.

This is fuuuuun. I did not know anything about the game at all, just kind of decided to give it a try on a whim. I could tell very early on that it was going to be good.

Sweeeeet!

Go to: