Episode 3 Level 6

[Post New]by 75snow on May 19, 12 4:32 PM
I can not figure out how to get to the rope right behind the main hut. I am sure it's right in front of me...but can not figure out how to get up to the rope. Thanks.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:Episode 3 Level 6

[Post New]by ricoblade on May 20, 12 2:00 AM
Hi - there's a ladder that you need to build to get up onto the rocks where the rope is then build the rope across to the Totem.

MissiD
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by MissiD on Jul 4, 12 7:39 AM
I'm stuck also on Ep 3 Lvl 6. I know what I need to do, but I run out of time while I'm performing my last task, or next to last. Anyone have a "quick" play recommendation? I'm playing in the "normal" mode. Thanks!

[Post New]by Clavvy on Jul 24, 12 4:46 PM
I can't get the road finished. I run out of blocks. Where is more roading material? I have used up the piles all around

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jul 25, 12 6:28 AM
MissiD wrote:I'm stuck also on Ep 3 Lvl 6. I know what I need to do, but I run out of time while I'm performing my last task, or next to last. Anyone have a "quick" play recommendation? I'm playing in the "normal" mode. Thanks!

Hi - upgrade the Camp to max and make your way to the Pumping Station. Chop as many trees as you can then put out the fire on and build the Sawmill then same for the Fisherman's Hut and build the Storehouse.

Put out the fire on and build the Gold Mine, upgrade the Storehouse then upgrade the Sawmill, Fisherman's Hut and Gold Mine all to max.

Don't mine any Stone until you've fully upgraded the Storehouse.

Build the Cobbler, Workshop and Smithy and then collect all resources using the Boots and you should have enough to finish in time.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jul 25, 12 6:29 AM
Clavvy wrote:I can't get the road finished. I run out of blocks. Where is more roading material? I have used up the piles all around

Hi - don't mine any Stone until you've fully upgraded the Storehouse.

Go to: