bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Haunting Mysteries: The Island of Lost Souls Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 20, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Haunting Mysteries: The Island of Lost Souls Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Haunting Mysteries: The Island of Lost Souls Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Welcome to Haunting Mysteries: The Island of Lost Souls Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by 8984481 on May 28, 12 10:15 AM
Help please, I bought collectors ed and cannot find all the flowers. My guide shows me from 2-8 to 8-8. I cannot find 1-8. TU

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Welcome to Haunting Mysteries: The Island of Lost Souls Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on May 28, 12 11:00 AM
Hi 8984481,

Here's what I found about the flowers:

1. On the left-hand shelf in the Toy Shop (when you move the toys around, they should be behind the bear).

2. You use the scissors to cut the ones in the flowerbed in the street outside the Florist.

3. You cut another yellow one to the right of the Gate.

4. There is a blueish one near the big tree with the sleeping face in his trunk.

5. Next to the stone column with the circular gem puzzle.

6. At the bottom of the steps to the lake, there is another blue one.

7. Yellow ones near the airplane wing on the island.

8. Another bunch of yellow ones near the guardhouse in the old compound.

I hope this helps!

bfgMonongahela

crkey
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by crkey on May 28, 12 3:06 PM
[b]Help on bonus game. I am on the piano, but by the time I click "B" then "D" it starts all over. How do I play these letters?

crkey
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by crkey on May 28, 12 3:11 PM
[b]Never mind. I figured it out.

Go to: