Floraws
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Hats!!!

[Post New]by Floraws on May 20, 12 12:45 AM
Someone please explain to me this thing about the hats. I simply do not understand it. Can I buy all of them in just one shop? And if I want to change it in each city, they do not come with the colours I bought... gee, am I lost here...

Replayer
Minnow
Minnow
207 Posts

Re:Hats!!!

[Post New]by Replayer on May 20, 12 6:15 AM
Been a while since I played this game, but as I recall, not all colors are sold in each city.

When you need a certain color hat to play a game, you have to find a city that sells that color hat. Also, note that just buying the hat isn't enough. You have to click on "wear it".

As for buying all of them, I don't know. I suppose you could, but you still have to make sure you are "wearing" the right one to get in the game.

chazzer47
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Hats!!!

[Post New]by chazzer47 on Jun 6, 12 4:07 PM
You have to wear a hat with the same color TAG to it as the city you are in. You will notice that some hats have yellow tags, purple tags, green tags, etc. These tags match the color of the cities on the map of Texas. In order to properly win stars, etc. you must wear the appropriate colored tag hat in that city. Green tag for green city, purple tag hat for purple cities, etc.

Go to: