emi1y
Clownfish
Clownfish
519 Posts

Has anyone got all the trophies?

[Post New]by emi1y on May 20, 12 2:02 AM
I can't figure out how to get the last trophy (the crown), that says you have to get all the achievements to get it. I assume its either a bug or a hidden achievement? Anyone get it?

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

Re:Has anyone got all the trophies?

[Post New]by unclepaul on May 20, 12 7:59 AM
Move your cursor over the awards room and you may find one award still greyed out . Yes it is possible to get all the awards.

emi1y
Clownfish
Clownfish
519 Posts

[Post New]by emi1y on May 20, 12 2:44 PM
By my count I have 20 trophies, and the 21st trophy is the crown that you get when you get all the other achievements. So either my game is bugged or there is a hidden achievement.

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on May 22, 12 7:23 AM
Thats correct 21 trophies in all. Just check that each trophy has some colour in it. The Sky Warrior wings on left middle has very little colour. They become coloured when you have that award.

Apart from that start a new profile and go through again and see if you can improve your time, but this time concentrate on getting the trophies as soon as possible. keep tabs on which trophy does not get recognised.

emi1y
Clownfish
Clownfish
519 Posts

[Post New]by emi1y on May 22, 12 9:44 AM
All the trophies are colored, except the crown, which is the odd part. I think I may have bugged it on the 30 towers at once trophy. I had them up to get the trophy then took them down because it was inefficient. Going to try doing it again and seeing if that triggers it. If that doesn't work I'll just do the new profile thing.

Dear devs, I found a bug.

Go to: