Stuck and it won't let me go any further into the game

[Post New]by lovinlife071880 on May 20, 12 1:36 PM
I have about 6 or 7 keys. I finished the last key and go back to the board and there is no more keys for me to click on.. What am I supposed to do. I haven't made it that far and I really like the game.. Please help if you have any info....

Re:Stuck and it won't let me go any further into the game

[Post New]by rrookstor on May 28, 12 11:03 AM
I'm having the exact same problem. When I used the hour FREE, then bought the game, it stalled.

HELP!!!!!

Nansky69
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by Nansky69 on Jun 21, 12 10:17 AM
Same problem over here, rented out 5 rooms but still have to find items to unlock a new room, don't know how though

[Post New]by roxyred on Jun 22, 12 2:43 PM
I'm not replying because I'm stuck too and she just nods her head. There is no place to go for help and it is not a "hint' situation.

[Post New]by roxyred on Aug 21, 12 5:32 PM
We are all stuck. Do you think the "Big Fish" people read this forum? The person who made this game should know how to "unstick" this situation. It sounds like we are all stuck at about the same place.

[Post New]by maggielouduke on Sep 2, 12 2:20 PM
OK, I'm stuck with you. Did anyone figure out how to get 'unstuck??" If this has happened a lot.. someone must have an answer. Anyone out there???

Judi_chan
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Judi_chan on Sep 6, 12 5:43 AM
If you read all of the threads, you'll find several 'solutions' for this problem...the one that seems to work is to start a new profile from the start screen (click under your name at the first screen)...it worked for me...
I've also seen that the best way to avoid a particular glitch with no money and no keys showing is to not do any 'upgrading' until you're done with all the keys...
This does work; I was able to pass the "jade collection" and go on with keys on the board...*but*, I've also found out that you can't completely finish the game (get all the upgrades unlocked and get the Tuscan postcard), if you don't collect all 5 of the coins in each room (I forgot completely in some rooms and couldn't find them all in some). I intend to see for myself by getting as close to finishing it as I can and if I reach the point where I can't do anything, go back and start a third profile and try to get all the coins in every room...and oh yeah, you have to do the rooms in the order they say...
Finally, I also saw that it was best to do all the silver keys first, place the stuff, then find other rooms stuff for all rooms before you do the gold key collections...not sure about that one, since you get coins for getting the rooms rented...
Good luck fishies!

[Post New]by fancygoldfish on Feb 8, 13 12:58 AM
Same problem. There is no room where the game will let me go. Rented rooms say "nothing to do in here" and no other rooms are unlocked.

[Post New]by AJLlewellyn on May 22, 13 12:35 PM
Thank you for the tips. They worked! I went back in and signed as a new user. I made sure not to get any upgrades until I'd almost completed the game. I also made sure to collect all the coins and hint mirrors BUT also didn't use the hint button at all. I clicked the cat or the magnet when I got stuck (twice) but got all the way through and then was able to buy all the upgrades I wanted!
Thanks again!

RBAC
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by RBAC on Jun 2, 14 11:02 PM
I'm stuck on the first level at the room key board it won't let me go any further.I even Started anew and did it over but when I come to this after doing everything there are 3-4 keys left and it tells me there's no more to do but it won't let me do anything.I'm just not getting it.Please help.
Thanks Judi_Chan I'm going to try again with your tips.I really want to play through this game.It's sooo cute and relaxing.And the remark good luck fishies was really cute too nice one.TY.

ramona3828
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by ramona3828 on Sep 24, 14 8:42 AM
have same problem, nice game but I would like to finish w/o starting over many times. BIG FISH how come you have not addressed this problem ????????

ramona3828
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by ramona3828 on Oct 14, 14 7:51 AM
Iliked this game as far as I got...no I really don't want to star over and re-play replay...pretty disappointing.. ....

Go to: