The Broken Clues

[Post New]by PurpleRabbitt on Feb 1, 09 1:47 AM
I don't know about anybody else, but I don't really care for this game. I only played about three minutes of this game because that was all that I could stand. I thought it would be like some of the other Hidden Object games, but the quality of a plot and the game content in general is sadly lacking. What I find most frustrating is the fact that you only get about five minutes to get through a scene, and every time that you click wrong you lose three seconds. That would be fine if they gave you ten minutes. Also, I think that the excesive use of brightly lit rooms is a disadvantage to the player. If you are trying to either find the difference in a scene, or even find an object, it is really hard to do because some of the scene is washed out in light, and I don't like the fact that some of the differences that you have to find are so subtle that you are trying to find them in a hurry that you sometimes can miss them. I hope that this post does not discourage others from playing this game, but be prepared.

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

The Broken Clues

[Post New]by lineck on Feb 1, 09 2:47 AM
PurpleRabbitt wrote:I don't know about anybody else, but I don't really care for this game. I only played about three minutes of this game because that was all that I could stand. I thought it would be like some of the other Hidden Object games, but the quality of a plot and the game content in general is sadly lacking. What I find most frustrating is the fact that you only get about five minutes to get through a scene, and every time that you click wrong you lose three seconds. That would be fine if they gave you ten minutes. Also, I think that the excesive use of brightly lit rooms is a disadvantage to the player. If you are trying to either find the difference in a scene, or even find an object, it is really hard to do because some of the scene is washed out in light, and I don't like the fact that some of the differences that you have to find are so subtle that you are trying to find them in a hurry that you sometimes can miss them. I hope that this post does not discourage others from playing this game, but be prepared.

I played 4 minutes no no TIMER

Go to: