Stuck at Computer Screen

[Post New]by lfoxxx00 on May 20, 12 3:36 PM
I was not aware I had to open the air ventilator on the computer at the Asylum Gate and now it won't let me go back. The computer screen is froze on shapes in the broken glass screen. Please tell me I don't have to start over!!!! Is there a way to go back and get the computer to let me back in to turn the ventilator off? HELP!!!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Stuck at Computer Screen

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 22, 12 7:24 AM
lfoxxx00, are you able to back out of the scene at all, or is the game "frozen up"? As in, you can no longer move your mouse cursor and the entire scene is unresponsive. If so, you might want to close out the game and give it a quick reinstallation to see if that works.

If the game continues to freeze up, try updating some of your drivers and see how you get on:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you just cannot back out of the game as if it was a glitch, try disabling your custom cursor or switch back/to windowed mode and see if you can navigate the game again like that. Sometimes this can help with these pesky display glitches.

If your game is still giving you trouble after completing those steps, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

[Post New]by Duransian on Jun 10, 12 5:16 AM
I have the exact same problem!! I am playing on my iPhone so can't try the tips above. Did you ever manage to sort it out and if so how?

[Post New]by SxyMamii on Jun 27, 12 1:24 PM
Has anyone figured how to go back??

Go to: