quam
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

The Phsyic disc or madalion

[Post New]by quam on May 20, 12 9:54 PM
I bought The Agency of Anomalies Mystic Hospital I am stuck and need help i have got all the way through to the elevator and trying to find the wherewolf i am missing the phycic madalion for the elivater so i can finish the game. i kiled the invisible guy but got no madalion can any one help please. i will check this several times a day to get the help i need Quam

I did get the answer i needed thanks for all the come back!.

Edited on 06/06/2012 at 10:33:19 PM PST

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on May 20, 12 10:46 PM
quam wrote:I bought The Agency of Anomalies Mystic Hospital I am stuck and need help i have got all the way through to the elevator and trying to find the wherewolf i am missing the phycic madalion for the elivater so i can finish the game. i kiled the invisible guy but got no madalion can any one help please. i will check this several times a day to get the help i need Quam

Hi quam -- welcome to the Mac Forum!

It's been a long time since I played this game -- sorry but I can't remember the specifics. Did you try the walk through here:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/the-agency-of-anomalies-mystic-hospital-walkthrough/
Please do check back here -- someone will be able to help more.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:The Phsyic disc or madalion

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 21, 12 3:23 AM
Hi quam,

I took a look at the The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Walkthrough and I can see that you need 5 medals for the elevator.

As I am unsure as to which you medal(s) you are missing, I would suggest opening the walkthrough and using the search function on your computer (Ctrl and F) to look through it. Just type in a keyword like "medal" and then you will be able to skip to each part of the game where you collect a medal! That should help you to get moving again!

Finally, as this is a game specific issue, I will be moving it over to the The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Forum so that other players can help out!

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by papf655 on Nov 2, 12 11:40 PM
quam wrote:I bought The Agency of Anomalies Mystic Hospital I am stuck and need help i have got all the way through to the elevator and trying to find the wherewolf i am missing the phycic madalion for the elivater so i can finish the game. i kiled the invisible guy but got no madalion can any one help please. i will check this several times a day to get the help i need Quam

I did get the answer i needed thanks for all the come back!.

Go to: