Just bought and installed game, but it wont run?

[Post New]by Georusnock on May 21, 12 8:23 AM
Like subject says bought, installed, but when I try to run the screen goes black for a second then goes back to desktop with icon down on bottom screen status bar. Can anyone help??

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Just bought and installed game, but it wont run?

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on May 21, 12 9:58 AM
Hi Georusnock and Welcome to the Pond

From what you described, it sounds like your game is crashing for some reason. So the first thing I would do is try the suggestions in the help article below. We find that these things work for a lot of customers who run into this sort of problem.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you try those ideas and the game is still not working, please get in touch with our Tech Support. They'll be able to really delve into how the game is working on your computer and send you troubleshooting suggestions for your specific system.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

Also, we do have a specific thread here where we'd like to keep track of any tech issues that come up with this game. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now to keep everything tidy, but you're welcome to post over in that other thread if you'd like.

I hope this helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: