Episode 1 in Level 7

Episode 1 in Level 7

[Post New]by matildawhirl on May 21, 12 12:29 PM
I have never used the previous 2 games but I purchased this game and I am stuck at this level, once I rebuild the road there isn't anywhere to pick up enough to complete the other tasks can someone help me?

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:Episode 1 in Level 7

[Post New]by ricoblade on May 22, 12 7:32 AM
Hi - what are you missing as you can pick up Water, Wood, Food and Stone from the buildings that you have built and that's all you need. As well as building the Road, you need to destroy the Totem, accessed by filling in the Swamp and to Purify the Water neat the Pumping Station.

[Post New]by matildawhirl on May 26, 12 10:27 AM
Hi thanks for your answer, but I can't seem to even get enough to remove the stones to put out the fire, everything I hit on is insufficient to get to get past it, and the only things that come up are the wood, the water, the bush, I get the rocks in the one place, but then the rocks in the other place I don't have enough to get past, I usually get all three of the workers right up front, and then I hardly have enough for them all to do at once. What buildings that I have built are you referring to? I don't have enough to get the holes along the road, maybe just one or two. I know I must be missing something but nothing I do gets me past the one little area where the workers are..Help

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on May 27, 12 5:17 AM
Hi - I think I know what's happened.

You've upgraded the Camp fully at the start and don't have enough Wood left to build the Pumping Station that you need to get Water to put out the fires.

You can chop the Trees around the Camp to get enough Wood to build the Pumping Station and Sawmill and don't forget to collect the Berries from the Bush.

Hope that helps!

[Post New]by matildawhirl on Jun 1, 12 2:41 PM
Thanks for your help but nothing I do seems to get me past the camp. Should I not get all three workers up front? I get the water, the wood, and the berries, all the trees, most of the rocks until it tells me I don't have sufficient resources then there is nothing left for the workers to do, I run back and forth with the wood, the water and the bush and I run out of time. I have tried and tried, I hate to be stuck and not able to go with the game but nothing I do lets me get up the road, or through the rocks within the camp to put out the fire on the right side of the camp. I have clicked on everything I see but I get either the way is blocked or insufficient resources. I just tried three more times and get the same result. The points are about 800 each time. Any further hints? Is there anyway that the game company will help out?

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jun 3, 12 1:11 AM
Hi again - it sounds like you are running out of Food and you don't mention the Farm, so are you clearing the Heap of Stones by the Camp to get to the Farm then putting out the Fire and building it?

[Post New]by matildawhirl on Jun 3, 12 7:56 PM
Thank you Ricoblade....I finally made it past this Episode...I just wasn't using the resources properly and I wasn't getting the food from the camp, you were right, I am now paying more attention to what gives the resources that I need to move on to the next obstacle. If I get stuck again is there a way I can contact you? Thanks so much for your help, I would still be there trying to figure it out. I haven't really played that many games on line previously, so this was a great help. Thanks Linda

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jun 4, 12 2:08 AM
Hi - if you get stuck, just post on here.

[Post New]by matildawhirl on Jun 6, 12 2:15 PM
Hi Ricoblade, well I am stuck again, now in Episode 1 Level 8, I get everything cleared but I can't figure out how to do the last task, purify the water. I don't see where that comes up, what am I missing?

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jun 7, 12 2:47 AM
Hi again - the lake to purify is right in the bottom left of the screen.

[Post New]by matildawhirl on Jun 7, 12 8:27 PM
Thank you, I have moved on to the next one...see what happens there.

[Post New]by matildawhirl on Jun 15, 12 12:51 PM
Ricoblade, I was moving right along and now I am stuck in Episode 2 Level 2, I get all of the things in the immediate area of the workers, I get the three workers and I manage to get the water, but then I don't have enough wood or food to complete anything else. Everything is insufficient and I can't move on pretty early in the game long before the time has even expired, what do you thing I am doing wrong this time, any ideas?

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jun 16, 12 2:26 AM
Hi again - there are plenty of Trees and Bushes to get enough Wood to build the Sawmill and Farm once you have got the Pumping Station up and running to put out the Fires.

[Post New]by matildawhirl on Jun 22, 12 8:14 PM
Hi Ricoblade, I have managed to make it to Episode 2 Level 7, I seem to be doing better. I wanted to ask you, I never purchased the first two games of this series, do you think I would like that too? Are they different than this one, or do they just lead up to this game and I might find it too easy? Have you purchased them? Thank Linda

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jun 23, 12 3:01 AM
Hi - I loved all 3 of the RoR games and they are all similar but you can play them independently of each other.

[Post New]by matildawhirl on Jun 27, 12 7:04 PM
Hi I am in Episode 3 Level 7 and I can't figure out where to get the coins to either complete the crystals or the Idol, I don't have enough to do both which is the requirement of the game, what am I missing? There is no gold mine only the mountains where you get single coins, and I always run out, any hints?

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jun 28, 12 10:11 AM
Hi - the trick is to collect only enough Gold to clear your way to the Storehouse and fully upgrade it and then to collect the rest of the Gold when you have done this.

[Post New]by matildawhirl on Jun 28, 12 12:23 PM
Hi, thanks so much, I would have been stuck there forever, so it seems that it is important to get the storehouse built each time because it seems to open up other avenues or something? I have made it to Episode 4 Level 1, yea. Thanks for your help.

[Post New]by matildawhirl on Jul 1, 12 6:20 AM
Ricoblade, I have managed to get to 40 out of 43 levels, and now I can't go anywhere else it states that it is for experts and it is locked, what does that mean? Do you only get to the lock if you play the game at a higher level? Do you just start over at the beginning raising the level of difficulty or something? I am a little confused here. Thanks Linda

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jul 2, 12 2:12 AM
Hi - I think to unlock the 3 Bonus Levels you need to get Expert on all previous 40 Levels.

Go to: