King Tut's Mask-Mac Version Possible Bug

[Post New]by Droplettt on Feb 1, 09 4:46 AM
I found the seven keys and nothing's happening. I click all over the mask and I am repeatedly informed that it's the mask of a Pharaoh. Am I missing something?

Enjoying the game, otherwise.

ByteSize
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:King Tut's Mask-Mac Version Possible Bug

[Post New]by ByteSize on Feb 4, 09 11:36 AM
Me too(I must confess, I got the game from Real Arcade cuz I didn't know BF had it), but I'm having the exact same problem. I finally quit and went back to Herod. Maybe(HOPEFULLY) there's somebody out there that can help us

[Post New]by Droplettt on Feb 5, 09 4:07 PM
I saw in some other threads, the ones just marked Book of Legends, that you had to click the top of a door. So, I spent some time madly clicking the top of any door I could make an excuse for calling a door and still nothing. I gave up too. Money wasted, I guess.

Thanks for making me feel less alone.

[Post New]by pokemonfan68625 on Feb 27, 09 7:32 AM
really?? you guys had problems? mine didn't have a single one. the mask thing, I clicked it and it opened. hmm...

[Post New]by Droplettt on Mar 15, 09 8:53 PM
I guess I bought the lesser version than yours or something. Nothing happens when I click the mask, except a teenage girl telling me that it's the mask of a pharoah. Big Fish seems uninterested. I'm beginning to waver in my trust of these people. Two games now I've bought that haven't worked and their help tells me that I'm behind on some update or other. I'm completely up-to-date on everything. I'm not an irresponsible girl. But there it is, my fault, somehow. Pick it up, folks.

angiejoy59
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by angiejoy59 on Sep 14, 11 2:51 PM
On a Mac , the girl keeps telling me its the Mask of Pharoh, I keep madly clicking and nothing happens. Did any Mac person ever get this resolved? Is there a way round it or am I out $7? Again!

winterlyn
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by winterlyn on Sep 16, 11 7:58 AM
Same problem here! I want my money back as this is the 5th game ruined by bugs of all the ones I have purchased from Bigfish games. So disappointing!

Go to: