XtreemNorth
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

Need help badly!

[Post New]by XtreemNorth on May 21, 12 2:41 PM
I've been checking back often to see if an answer would come up and so far nothing. I can't seem to advance. I have three items, a boot, canopener and door handle. My hints tell me where to go, get there, hint again, and nothing. I am absolutley stuck, any suggestions?? Thankyou

shadowandzeke
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:Need help badly!

[Post New]by shadowandzeke on May 21, 12 2:43 PM
make sure you pick up the fishing pole

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on May 21, 12 2:49 PM
Go to the yard, throw the boot on the cat (thinks it drops something); zoom at the lower pipe, and cut it with the can opener.

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by dianaluna on May 21, 12 3:08 PM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:Go to the yard, throw the boot on the cat (thinks it drops something); zoom at the lower pipe, and cut it with the can opener.

Hi Rebecca Lily,
I am in the same spot as xtreemnorth--I tried throwing the boot on the cat--even right on top of the cat, but nothing happens. Can you help?

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on May 21, 12 3:16 PM
dianaluna wrote:
Rebeca_Lily wrote:Go to the yard, throw the boot on the cat (thinks it drops something); zoom at the lower pipe, and cut it with the can opener.

Hi Rebecca Lily,
I am in the same spot as xtreemnorth--I tried throwing the boot on the cat--even right on top of the cat, but nothing happens. Can you help?

When you throw the boot at the cat it should startle it enough for it to drop the pump handle down the drainpipe before running off leaving the birds alone.

Is the rest of the water pump assembled because that might be the trigger for the cat to drop the handle?

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by dianaluna on May 21, 12 7:18 PM
Thanks for helping again Rebecca Lily. No, I don't have the water pump assembled.
And i don't have any pieces of the pump. I'll go back & try again.

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by dianaluna on May 21, 12 8:09 PM
Rebecca Lily,
I feel silly now but the reason the cat didn't budge when I threw the boot is that it was the wrong cat! I thought you meant the cat in the boathouse.

[Post New]by pbarr1263 on May 21, 12 10:05 PM
I am having exact same issues.......I don't think my game has a cat in the yard to throw the boot at lol
Getting too frustrated to keep playing, Maybe I will try again later!

Pauline

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on May 22, 12 12:45 AM
pbarr1263 wrote:I am having exact same issues.......I don't think my game has a cat in the yard to throw the boot at lol
Getting too frustrated to keep playing, Maybe I will try again later!

Pauline

The cat that you throw the boot at is on the roof harrassing a bird sitting on its nest at the top of the tree in the garden.

silky100
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Need help badly!

[Post New]by silky100 on May 23, 12 11:15 AM
Do you have the jack? If not go to the boat house and pick up boards from around the room and build a stand under the boat and take the jack. Use jack to open grate by bridge. I hope this helps if not let me know.
XtreemNorth wrote:I've been checking back often to see if an answer would come up and so far nothing. I can't seem to advance. I have three items, a boot, canopener and door handle. My hints tell me where to go, get there, hint again, and nothing. I am absolutley stuck, any suggestions?? Thankyou

[Post New]by sienamom on May 24, 12 6:41 PM
I am in the same position as Xtreemnorth. I have the can opener, boot, and door handle. I have tried going back to the yard but there is no cat in the tree. This game is ridiculous in that there is no walkthrough. And that my hint button doesn't work in the scene where the yard is. I am deleting this one. Too bad because I was enjoying it.

[Post New]by stacekulest on May 24, 12 10:35 PM
I can't seem to get the boards that go under the boat to move.The hint keeps circling 2 boards but they won't move.What the heck am I doing wrong.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 24, 12 10:49 PM
stacekulest wrote:I can't seem to get the boards that go under the boat to move.The hint keeps circling 2 boards but they won't move.What the heck am I doing wrong.
Did you find all 6 boards? You can't start stacking until you have all 6. Then drag them under the boat one by one, making sure the grooves on the boards all slot together.

Darkena24
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Darkena24 on Jun 20, 12 10:40 PM
where do i find the screwdriver to get in the garden?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 20, 12 10:45 PM
Darkena24 wrote:where do i find the screwdriver to get in the garden?
In the basement of the railroad club, on a shelf.

ron03
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

how do i get out of prison cell

[Post New]by ron03 on Aug 24, 12 9:40 PM
hi to everyone this is my first time in the forum how do i get out of the cell where the skeleton is thanks for any information that can be given
signed sea anemone

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

how do i get out of prison cell

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 26, 12 3:07 AM
ron03 wrote:hi to everyone this is my first time in the forum how do i get out of the cell where the skeleton is thanks for any information that can be given
signed sea anemone
There are two more cells you can access - you can walk down or right. Heaps of stuff to do before you unlock the cell.

ron03
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

how do i light torch in cell

[Post New]by ron03 on Aug 26, 12 3:54 AM
hi every one this is my second request how do i light torch in cell
please help

budfrog69
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by budfrog69 on Mar 22, 13 1:05 PM
where do i place the rock near the well?

Edited on 03/22/2013 at 1:06:25 PM PST

Go to: