The game will not save when I quit

[Post New]by sillytex on May 21, 12 3:01 PM
Twice now I have played for an hour or so and when I quit the game and go back to play it, it makes me start over and has not saved it. I even removed the trial version and re-installed it and it did the same thing. Any ideas?

Re:The game will not save when I quit

[Post New]by tamaluvsjeff on Nov 7, 12 2:08 PM
I'm not sure if this is the problem, but I noticed when you go back to the game, and you click on play, it asks you if you want to continue, or start over. That almost got me a couple of times. If that is not the problem, I'm sorry, I couldn't be of more help to you.
Tama

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:The game will not save when I quit

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Nov 7, 12 2:31 PM
Hi sillytex,

Welcome to the Pond, and I'm sorry to hear that your game isn't saving. If the tips that tamaluvsjeff provided aren't helping, there might be something blocking the saved data from storing on your computer correctly that we can look in to. You can find some troubleshooting steps for correcting that here on our help article if you'd like to take a look:

Game Not Saving

If that's not helping, please let our Tech Support Team know and they can definitely look further into that for you.

Also, since we have a dedicated technical issues thread for the game already, I'll be locking this discussion. Please feel free to post any problems with Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock here.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Go to: