stasibug
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Need help with the floral ribbon

[Post New]by stasibug on May 21, 12 3:48 PM
When it is time to tie the flowers together, the program will not let me unroll the ribbon. I have tried two profiles and uninstalled and reinstalled. This is the 3rd time I have gotten to this part with the same result. I don't see anyone else with this problem so can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

LEOTA26
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Re:Need help with the floral ribbon

[Post New]by LEOTA26 on May 22, 12 1:36 AM
I don't know. I just clicked on the ribbon and then cut it with the scissors. I didn't have a problem. Of course, it took me a minute to figure out that I have to cut it in order to actually get it.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on May 23, 12 11:18 AM
Page 36 of the Strategy Guide is where you have in formation on the Bouquet.

My first suggestion, is to click on all of the flowers and drag your mouse slightly. This will allow you to know that all of your "8" flowers are in the proper positions. A properly positioned flower cannot be moved. You should then be able to click on the ribbon and use the scissors on it.

If all of your flowers are properly positioned and you still cannot bet the ribbon:
Delete your game through the Game Manager.
Reinstall the game through your Purchase History....maybe you got a bad download.
Your progress will not be lost and you can continue the game where you are.

If that still does not work, you need to contact Big Fish using the Green envelope on the right side of this screen.

stasibug
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by stasibug on May 24, 12 9:10 AM
Thank you both so much for your response. I have tried all these things. When I get to the end of the flower arranging and it tells you it needs to be tied together, I point to the ribbon and the cursor turns into the hand. After I click (or try to drag or anything else I can think of to make it work) the hand disappears and nothing will happen. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Same thing. Oh well, a game I really enjoyed has just let me down. But... it was fun while it lasted! Thanks again!

fuzzybug
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by fuzzybug on May 24, 12 10:37 AM
Hi stasibug

We've taken a look at the issue you've mentioned as it sounds like you've done everything correctly. We've spotted the issue and have a fix in progress for it.

Sorry about that.

[Post New]by RutgerWillem on May 24, 12 4:23 PM
I had the same problem as stasibug. I ended up skipping this part.
Fortunately I could continue the game.

Edited on 05/24/2012 at 4:38:07 PM PST

zed3
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by zed3 on May 25, 12 5:55 AM
I've had the same problem. I'll abandon the game until an update is available to overcome this glitch. Shame I was enjoying it.

[Post New]by downeastcajun on May 30, 12 8:21 AM
i've got the same problem ... re-downloaded THREE times, no luck. Anxiously waiting a "fix" to download!!!

[Post New]by go6429 on May 31, 12 12:20 PM
when/ how will we know the "fix" is complete for the floral ribbon issue

[Post New]by SPaisley on Jun 2, 12 5:36 PM
I am having the same problem and have the same question about how will we know that the fix is avaiable? Do you know how long it will take?

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crypsynight on Jun 6, 12 8:30 AM
Same problem here

deepmot
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by deepmot on Jun 23, 12 9:36 PM
Been waiting for a ''fix''for some time now!! I hate to skip puzzles as much as I do using hints. Would like to finish the game but like Zed, I won't continue until this issue is resolved. Anybody got a clue when that will be?

lawfalot
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by lawfalot on Jul 17, 12 2:56 PM
I'm having the same problem, message tells me "they need to be tied together", but I don't even get the hand on the cursor at the ribbon.
Maybe I will try to click on all the flowers, see if that helps.
It's now past the middle of June, no fix yet?

[Post New]by seelly on Aug 9, 13 12:07 AM
I have same problem getting ribbon onto bouquet. You can't go further without showing the florist the bouquet.

Originally when I went to mouse over to ribbon, as soon as cursor got to ribbon it was a hand but as soon as I clicked on it, the cursor went to just the cursor, no hand cursor. The scissors, clicking, nothing works. *sigh*

donnaplan
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by donnaplan on Dec 21, 13 10:41 PM
i am replaying this game after seeral months but there is still a problem with floral ribbon many people hab same problem sttill not fixed uninstall/reinstall did not help
this glitch needs to be fixed otherwise game very good

Go to: