FRENCHIE48
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

HELP IN SUN ROOM

[Post New]by FRENCHIE48 on May 22, 12 8:39 AM
CANNOT FIGURE OUT IN WHAT ORDER AND HOW MANY TIMES TO PUT SAND IN SO DIAL OPENS UP. CANNOT FIND ANY HELP AND MY HINTS GOT USED UP TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT. HINT JUST KEEPS GOING TO FIRST ONE.

angelfishsb
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

Re:HELP IN SUN ROOM

[Post New]by angelfishsb on May 22, 12 2:02 PM
Having the same problem, would appreciate any help. Thanks!

[Post New]by elvenstardragon on May 23, 12 12:27 AM
Does'nt seem to be any order. I just kept on clicking it on the same one and got through but be warned I have now played the same scene 3 times and played the Jewel Board 3 times and can't get out of the scene. It won't let me move on. Exiting and going back in does'nt help. I've posted on Tech Issues but for now am going nowhere. I love Jewel Quest games and bought this straight away, but not sure about this one.

[Post New]by amygowing on May 23, 12 2:22 PM
If I remember right..you have to keep sand in the first one until the sun is upside down. If that doesn't work than put sand in 1 until its gone. Then two.

HELP IN SUN ROOM

[Post New]by karenldunn on May 23, 12 4:05 PM
I can't get the hourglasses to fill up either. I tried to fill one up with 51 clicks and it still wouldn't work. I need a fix for this glitch please.

sbxxcb85
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by sbxxcb85 on May 23, 12 5:00 PM
I just finished it!!! When you click on the bags of sand in the inventory it should show bag 1, 2, 3. Pick up bag 1 and put it over the first hour glass (glass on the left). The sun dial will rotate - let it rotate once and move on to bag 2, then bag 3. The sun should be pointed to 5 o'clock - just like the clock. Then the column between 2 & 3 should open up. Then you can play the board game. Patience - yes it is frustrating!!

Hope this helps?

susieq12
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by susieq12 on May 24, 12 5:44 AM
elvenstardragon wrote:Does'nt seem to be any order. I just kept on clicking it on the same one and got through but be warned I have now played the same scene 3 times and played the Jewel Board 3 times and can't get out of the scene. It won't let me move on. Exiting and going back in does'nt help. I've posted on Tech Issues but for now am going nowhere. I love Jewel Quest games and bought this straight away, but not sure about this one.

Am having the same problem.

susieq12
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by susieq12 on May 24, 12 5:46 AM
same problem as elevenstardragon. Have played this scene over and over doesn't seem to be an exit.....technical issue?

[Post New]by GameStudent on May 24, 12 5:20 PM
I too had a little trouble with this room both the first time, and then on the second visit. Seems to me that once you put the hands and the weight on the clock, it shows 8 o'clock. So, you fill up the three egg timers until the Sun is at 8 o'clock. On the second visit, the clock said 5 o'clock but I was able to open the door by setting the Sun to 8 o'clock. I think this is another glitch - to go with all the other ones.

[Post New]by iampeacewalker on May 25, 12 3:32 PM
There is no glitch...just follow 1 2 3 and keep doing it till the door open
Do the numbers as you would count just click the bag click once on the correct light and then get next ba=g and click that light it will work.

[Post New]by iampeacewalker on May 25, 12 3:32 PM
Do the numbers as you would count just click the bag click once on the correct light and then get next bag and click that light it will work.

[Post New]by iampeacewalker on May 25, 12 3:33 PM
Do the numbers as you would count just click the bag click once on the correct light and then get next bag and click that light it will work.

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on May 26, 12 2:34 PM
The second time around you need to rotate bags and sand from one to two to one, etc until you get to 8 o'clock.

Go to: