Other games like Plants vs. Zombies

[Post New]by Swimmingwsharks on May 22, 12 10:16 AM
I love this game so much, but I want to find some other ones like it on Big Fish Games! Does any other fishies out there know of some similar games like this on the site??!

Please help, I need more gammeesss!

Edited on 05/22/2012 at 10:44:02 AM PST

bfgMonongahela
4,448 Posts

Re:Other games like Plants vs. Zombies

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on May 22, 12 11:56 AM
Hi Swimmingwsharks and Welcome to the Forums

I've been playing one of our new games - Garden Rescue - that I thought was a lot like Plants vs. Zombies. Instead of zombies, you're protecting your strawberry crop from different kinds of bugs with other plants that can shoot and impede them.

We also have another game - Vampires Vs Zombies - that isn't exactly the same style, but looks like fun (and has zombies too!).

I also found this other thread where Fishies were talking about the same question:

Similar Games to Plants Vs Zombies

(You can click on any of the blue text to be taken right to those pages.)

I hope this helps you find some more games you really love!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by veronique875 on May 24, 12 9:45 AM
The general category is "Tower Defense Games"
and the thread referred to above has a lot of information.

However, PvZ has them all beat for variety of play ... so in that sense it is in a class by itself.

[Post New]by NoSpamPleaseLOL on Aug 8, 12 12:27 AM
Mini Robot Wars is the only game I have found that is anywhere near PVZ. Granted it is not exactly the same it is at least in the same category of awesomeness as it is not just another boring tower defense game. This game actually gets better the longer you play it.

[Post New]by Rishakia on Aug 11, 12 4:43 PM
Theres a game with nightmares and you have to protect yourself with toys. I played it once but I can't find it again.

[Post New]by DCHinFLA on Dec 26, 12 8:38 AM
One answer: MINI-ROBOT WARS.

Trust me.

flgrouper
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Other games like Plants vs. Zombies

[Post New]by flgrouper on Jun 10, 13 12:55 PM
Swimmingwsharks wrote:I love this game so much, but I want to find some other ones like it on Big Fish Games! Does any other fishies out there know of some similar games like this on the site??!

Please help, I need more gammeesss!
I've been waiting for #2 of this game also. I love it. I haven't found anything even close to it, but I'm having a great time with Push the Box. Don't give up though, the first round seems like a kids game, but believe me, after that you really have to stratigize! I'm just so sick of HO games, I've got about 150 of them, and it's getting old. Really, check out Push the Box.

festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by festclick on Jun 11, 13 8:26 AM
Push the box is fun. It reminds me of the Japanese game Sokoban.

My tip is Beware Planet Earth! It is an Arcade-mode tower-defense game like PvZ, but enemies come along paths (like Garden Rescue). They've come up with fun new enemy abilities, like soldiers with a rocket-jump which lets them short-cut a winding path by jumping over a wall. But I warn you it's horribly addictive and you have to click very fast in Veteran mode as well as prepare good tactics and choose your tower slots well. But you can stay in an easier mode where you have more time if you want.

[Post New]by androider on Aug 7, 13 12:54 AM
There are some Android and iPhone games in the same genre.

Android:
Fish vs Pirates
Heroes of Three Kingdoms

iPhone:
Ants vs Zombies
MangoHero
Pigs VS Wolve

source: http://www.newbestapps.com/plants-vs-zombies-alternate/

Edited on 08/07/2013 at 12:54:56 AM PST

Go to: