dynabee
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Do puzzles have a skip option ?

[Post New]by dynabee on May 23, 12 12:23 PM
Already stuck trying to focus first picture, do you ever get a skip option in this game?

dk5793
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,792 Posts

Do puzzles have a skip option ?

[Post New]by dk5793 on May 23, 12 1:25 PM
dynabee wrote:Already stuck trying to focus first picture, do you ever get a skip option in this game?

Unfortunately, not for the photos. Just look through all of the threads and responses on how to work your way through the photos. Hang in there, dynabee.

DK

lauder
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

Re:Do puzzles have a skip option ?

[Post New]by lauder on May 23, 12 3:36 PM
I would have ready enjoyed this game if it would have had a skip button, wasted most of my time trying to do photo. still cannot do photo so I wont buy this game to hard for me

sfcali
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by sfcali on May 23, 12 3:43 PM
To do the photos, just get all the buttons green. The first photo is hard. The rest get easier once you figure it out.

The puzzles do have skip buttons.

The game is really very gorgeous... get through the photo puzzle and you'll see. It's not so hard to figure out with practice.

vakrow
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by vakrow on May 24, 12 1:28 AM
I am also stuck love these games but this one is to hard for me Val

[Post New]by dasmoehrchen on May 24, 12 1:41 AM
Looks like I will spend my trial time on the first photo.
I loved the first two games and want to play this one but no skip button is annoying

GGrannyX7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by GGrannyX7 on May 26, 12 7:55 PM
Trying to open safe on pirate ship, is there a skip for this?

pilimai729
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by pilimai729 on May 27, 12 6:14 PM
zoom in and out is green and all 4 of the triangular arrows are green. the left/right stretch button is flashing green, now how do I get the up/down stretch button green??? And I am blind in one eye, and have cataract in the other( not being facetious) I can't tell if it's in focus or not. The walkthrough is great as long as you read it first, and don't start messing with the negativeuntil you do.. There isn't a reset button. This is the only Snark Busters game I am going to trash. Loved the others. Help!!!!

casherr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by casherr on May 30, 12 9:54 AM
After a half hour still no photo that is acceptable. Time to quit and trash.

Go to: