bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Slingo Supreme 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 25, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Slingo Supreme 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Slingo Supreme 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Slingo Supreme 2 forum

[Post New]by jjyostjj on Jul 6, 15 3:54 PM
I have read numerous messages from customer complaining that the Devil protection button in this game DOES NOT WORK. Why have you not fixed it. People pay for these games and Big Fish use to have a really good reputation for taking care of their customers. When will this be fixed. It is frustrating that you are trying to build your money up and even with the protection button on, he can come in and take part to half of your money. I have spent a lot.....and I do mean a lot of money with big fish over the years, and it would be great to know that you stand behind your products and your customers. Please get this fixed. thank you

[Post New]by jjyostjj on Jul 6, 15 3:56 PM
I have read numerous messages from customer complaining that the Devil protection button in this game DOES NOT WORK. Why have you not fixed it. People pay for these games and Big Fish use to have a really good reputation for taking care of their customers. When will this be fixed. It is frustrating that you are trying to build your money up and even with the protection button on, he can come in and take part to half of your money. I have spent a lot.....and I do mean a lot of money with big fish over the years, and it would be great to know that you stand behind your products and your customers. Please get this fixed. thank you

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 7, 15 8:41 AM
Hi jjyostjj,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is issue with the button on this particular game. Doesn't make things fun.

It is highly recommended to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report regarding this issue you are experiencing. This will help keep track of and report the issues to the appropriate team. Our Support Team is also always willing to share any troubleshooting steps they have.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Slingo Supreme 2 here

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: