swob
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

torn note puzzle

[Post New]by swob on May 25, 12 4:42 PM
can't get the pieces of the note to turn. so therefor i can't get the note put together.
can anyone help

polarglen
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:torn note puzzle

[Post New]by polarglen on May 26, 12 6:32 AM
I couldn't rotate them, either. One of several reasons I regret purchasing this game. If it is a glitch in the program, perhaps they will correct it and upgrade. That would be nice, but I'm not hopeful.

Re:torn note puzzle

[Post New]by verladavis on May 26, 12 11:26 AM
me too. sometimes it will pop in and turn but can make it happen again.
a real bust! hope they fix it soon

cavebear
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re: Torn note puzzle etc.

[Post New]by cavebear on May 26, 12 1:18 PM
More like torn game puzzle..lol

I gave up trying to turn the pieces..Still had 5 or 6 pieces left but gave it up.
I was also unable to find all the gold pieces.. I am pretty good with HOS games but this game is beyond anything I have ever played.

It almost looks like they put it on the market before it was ready which is unfair to those of us who enjoy the jewel quests.

I am wondering if there is an update to this game as I am sure I will think twice before purchasing another of the Jewel Quest Series.

Re: Torn note puzzle etc.

[Post New]by annemette61 on Jun 1, 12 10:01 AM
cavebear wrote:More like torn game puzzle..lol

I gave up trying to turn the pieces..Still had 5 or 6 pieces left but gave it up.
I was also unable to find all the gold pieces.. I am pretty good with HOS games but this game is beyond anything I have ever played.

It almost looks like they put it on the market before it was ready which is unfair to those of us who enjoy the jewel quests.

I am wondering if there is an update to this game as I am sure I will think twice before purchasing another of the Jewel Quest Series.

Go to: