melonrind
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Level 39 Eco

[Post New]by melonrind on May 25, 12 10:14 PM
I cannot beat this level on gold. Not even close. I saw a few tips for it on other threads on this forum, and none of them help. I repair the houses, I demolish the factory as soon as I have enough wood for the pool, I have two greenhouses going, I build the pool, and I simply cannot get enough seeds to get the eco score up and have 3000 seeds left over. What am I doing wrong? I'm on the verge of just quitting this game.

Linda1210
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Level 39 Eco

[Post New]by Linda1210 on May 26, 12 7:05 AM
I finally got this level after many, many tries. The way I did it was, to not upgrade any houses. Start making wood immediately and build a greenhouse in the empty spot as soon as possible. Get both cars ASAP. Buy a few more workers as you can. As soon as you have enough wood for the pool, destroy the sawmill and build another greenhouse there. Build 2 ponds and a shrub as soon as you can. Put gardens on all 4 houses when you get a chance. Destroy the house in the upper right and build a pool. Try to time it so you can start an event at the pool while the guys are still right there from building it otherwise it takes too long to run someone back there. Really, the only difference I used than the other suggestions was not to upgrade any houses. Then you can destroy the sawmill that much sooner and build your 2nd greenhouse. I finished with a couple seconds to spare.

melonrind
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by melonrind on May 27, 12 10:44 AM
I finally got it. Thanks!

beltie
Squid
Squid
72 Posts