Floraws
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

I need to get into the train...

[Post New]by Floraws on May 26, 12 1:14 AM
...and I simply can't do it. I own the stagecoach and the riverboat; I own all the houses in those two routes... and I can't find a way to get into the train, cause it doesn't stop in any of the towns served by the boat and the coach. I read somewhere that I should look for a little engine on one of the houses, but none of them have any engines. Please help me find a way out of these two routes!

sewbizzy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:I need to get into the train...

[Post New]by sewbizzy on May 27, 12 4:09 PM
On the big map of Texas you should see the railroad line - it starts in El Paso and runs up and around to the right and then down through the center of the state (if I remember right - I don't have the game open at the moment). You just need to go to one of the towns on the map that are on the railroad line. Then click on the train icon and you'll be told when the train arrives. when it does, buy a ticket and play for the train while you're on board.

Floraws
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Floraws on May 30, 12 3:37 AM
Thank you so very much... but I cannot go to any of the cities outside of the two routes I am in... no way whatsoever. Any other hint?

sewbizzy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by sewbizzy on May 30, 12 10:03 AM
You need to look around the towns you can get to for an exclamation point over the head of one of the little 'citizens' - you have to play one of them for ownership of a wagon or a car - that's how you get to the cities you currently cannot reach.

Floraws
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Floraws on Jun 22, 12 2:45 PM
Hey, Siz, thank you... That was helpful indeed. I found an exclamation mark and bingo! Thanks again.

Go to: