Nosferat2
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Circuit board for Egyptian studio issue

[Post New]by Nosferat2 on May 26, 12 2:30 PM
If you have assembled the circuit board and are missing 1 horizontal length of wire, you might be having the same problem I did.

The last piece was well away from all the others in the very top left corner, partly off the screen. It took several tries but I was finally able to snag it.

Just wanted to save people the frustration I went through looking all over for it.

I just noticed that my picture is featured in the prop room HO scene, I must be making a big impression on the Big Fishes!

Edited on 05/26/2012 at 2:58:00 PM PST

lisanti
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

Re:Circuit board for Egyptian studio issue

[Post New]by lisanti on May 26, 12 6:59 PM
Thank you for letting us know - all tips are welcome in my gaming world!

Re:Circuit board for Egyptian studio issue

[Post New]by RiversidePines on Sep 13, 12 9:13 AM
The circuit board game is really screwed up. I had two missing pieces. Found one in the place you suggested, but the other is still missing. The one I found won't go into the spot it's supposed to; it keeps getting bounced back to whatever square it was previously on. I checked some other open squares and found that there are quite a few where wires can't be placed; the wires just get bounced back to wherever they were previously. Any way to reset the puzzle so I can finish it properly?

luvpumpkns
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Circuit board for Egyptian studio issue

[Post New]by luvpumpkns on Aug 11, 13 5:17 AM
Thanks so much for posting this--I was one length short and was going crazy trying to figure out what i did wrong. The piece was in the top left corner, pretty much off screen. I was able to pull it down and place it. Seems like a lot of people are having trouble with this particular puzzle.

Go to: