pinkorred
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Castle gate

[Post New]by pinkorred on May 26, 12 4:15 PM
Well, after deleting the game, and reinstalling it on my ipod, (I had paid for it before, but they did not charge me again) I am again stuck at the castle gate, not knowing how to read, transcribe or transfer "codes" from right to left of the gate. Is there anyone out there who can tell me in small words what to do? I have put the 6 lenses into place at the top of the right side of the gate. I cannot walk through the gate, the mouse will not let me. I would really appreciate any help, and thank you.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Castle gate

[Post New]by burf90 on Jun 14, 12 5:33 PM
First, did you take care of Danforth in the plane? You may not be able to move on until you do that. He's in pain and wants something to kill that pain. You have to talk to him first, then back out, make an anesthetic, and give it to him. Try talking to him again after that.

Then, go back to the gate and look at the symbols on the door on the right. On the lefthand mechanism, click on them in the same order that they are listed on the door. I think you go from top to bottom, so: triangle, swirl, triangle, arrowhead, swirl. (Not the best descriptions, but they should get the point across.) If that doesn't work, try them in bottom to top order.

If you get it right, a shape will appear at the bottom of the statue on the right. Solve that puzzle and you should be on your way.

Go to: