bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 28, 12 12:38 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

Re:Post any Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics technical issues here only

[Post New]by mkastor on May 28, 12 6:37 AM
Is anyone else experiencing very slow level downloads? In between levels for me, it's taking upwards of 4 minutes for each new one to load!

stingstungme
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by stingstungme on May 28, 12 7:37 AM
I woke up maybe 10 minutes and checked BF to see what the new game was. I just downloaded the game maybe 5 minutes ago. When it was time to install, I got an error messaging saying something about unable to unpack.

Error while unpacking program, code LP5. Please report to author.

I looked at my game manager and it says the trial is expired. o.0 =(

How does a 60 minute trial expire before I can even install it?
I am going to go see if I can find some info on the code above.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 28, 12 7:45 AM
Hi Fishies,

For those of you finding the game is running slowly or has excessivley long load times, I would suggest having a look at the following help article which has some great advice on getting the game to run more effectively:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

stingstungme,this sounds like an issue that our Tech Support team could help you with.

Please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that along with your message and one of our reps will be happy to take a look at this with you!

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 05/28/2012 at 7:46:06 AM PST

grusum2sum
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by grusum2sum on May 28, 12 9:10 AM
mkastor wrote:Is anyone else experiencing very slow level downloads? In between levels for me, it's taking upwards of 4 minutes for each new one to load!

I am too, have the same problem with the original. Will go and check the help page and see if I can rectify the problem. Will update if I can fix it.

grusum2sum
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by grusum2sum on May 28, 12 10:46 AM
Have uninstalled both Adobe Shockwave, and Adobe Flash Player and re-installed. Turned off Aero (Windows Vista), and it has definately made a difference to the speed of loading between screens. Still finding it a bit sticky in places so may try running in XP compatability mode..... but for now, playing is great and not getting the same lags between screens... Hope this helps.

Csgentry
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Csgentry on May 28, 12 11:26 AM
ClassyDash wrote:
Oh poor me...
this is my type of game....
but alas.. it runs glitchy on my machine
(windows 7 Here)

Same for me. I couldn't wait to try this game and it runs glitchy for me too. I also have Windows 7. Very disappointing.

pixie30
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by pixie30 on May 28, 12 12:46 PM
me too...and i have checked for updates to my graphics card.

Brynhildr
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Brynhildr on May 28, 12 2:09 PM
ClassyDash wrote:
Oh poor me...
this is my type of game....
but alas.. it runs glitchy on my machine
(windows 7 Here)

I have Windows 7 and it works fine.

[Post New]by aae417 on May 28, 12 2:54 PM
The game crashes anytime I try to put an employee in the hot dog suit.

doylebaby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by doylebaby on May 28, 12 3:16 PM
Level 2-3

A major glitch here. Among the tasks it says Food 0/3.

I've sold more than enough plates of food, but the counter never counts them and stays at 0, which means I can't finish the level.

findlaybears
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by findlaybears on May 28, 12 3:39 PM
doylebaby wrote:Level 2-3

A major glitch here. Among the tasks it says Food 0/3.

I've sold more than enough plates of food, but the counter never counts them and stays at 0, which means I can't finish the level.

Did you buy the Cotton Candy counter when it became available? That counter is directly below the Lollipops on the right hand side.

I think when the game states "Food" in the task list, it doesn't mean any food that's prepared in general, but the food that's shown in the image-which is the cotton candy.

doylebaby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by doylebaby on May 28, 12 3:58 PM
findlaybears wrote:

Did you buy the Cotton Candy counter when it became available? That counter is directly below the Lollipops on the right hand side.

I think when the game states "Food" in the task list, it doesn't mean any food that's prepared in general, but the food that's shown in the image-which is the cotton candy.

Hi findlaybears,

I didn't recognize it as being cotton candy. Unfortunately this happened a few minutes before the demo ran out so I can't go back and check but I think I may go ahead and buy, since this is most likely the solution.

Thanks!

Edited on 05/28/2012 at 4:01:24 PM PST

[Post New]by sl393l on May 28, 12 4:47 PM
Game opens thn crashes to desktop. Liked the first Burger Bustle. Probably would have liked this one too.

findlaybears
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by findlaybears on May 28, 12 5:11 PM
doylebaby wrote:
findlaybears wrote:

Hi findlaybears,

I didn't recognize it as being cotton candy. Unfortunately this happened a few minutes before the demo ran out so I can't go back and check but I think I may go ahead and buy, since this is most likely the solution.

Thanks!

You're welcome, doylebaby!

I thought the same thing as you the first time I played this level, but I didn't notice it until I realized my time was going over 6 minutes with no end in sight! lol

I loved the first Burger Bustle so I was exited to see this next version of the game. I recommend to buy!

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on May 28, 12 5:46 PM
Nothing needs to be upgraded on my computer. I installed and reinstalled and it's still upwards of 4-5 minutes reloading between levels. Cute game but the reload time is terrible!

mikenamy
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mikenamy on May 28, 12 6:25 PM
Bought the game today and had no issues. I left the game and came back to it and am only on the level 2-1 in Italy and when I went back in to play, I am like in survial mode...my time exceeds and I keep going, played the level for 12 minutes. I cannot seem to get the level to give me a trophy any longer. I also do not get the "closed" sign for the shop. I checked and am not in survial mode. Anyone else???

sam1020
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by sam1020 on May 28, 12 6:26 PM
Keep starting level over and over. How do you get to the cotton candy option? Serving a lot of customers but never sell food. Meet all other needs but it keeps going and going. How do you buy the other counters?

Biklar
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Biklar on May 28, 12 8:19 PM
I haven't seen anyone else mention this but each time I open the game, I can hear the sound effects and voices, but not any music.

I rebooted a few times to see if the problem would go away, but alas, no music in the background, on the opening page, and especially during game play.

Do I have a faulty download? This sucks, because I really enjoyed the catchy music on the last game, and I love music in games, overall.

RiffRandell
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by RiffRandell on May 28, 12 8:24 PM
Biklar, maybe try toggling the music on and off. ??? This has worked for me in the past on other games.

Go to: