JPCarol
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Level 5.2

[Post New]by JPCarol on May 28, 12 11:10 AM
I can't seem to get Expert on Episode 5 - Level 2. Any suggestions would be appreciated

JPCarol
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Level 5.2

[Post New]by JPCarol on May 29, 12 9:53 AM
Judging by the number of views, others are having trouble with this level as well. I did manage to do it in expert time, partly by luck in having the right power-ups show up at the right time and partly by changin my attack. I went to the sawmill first, then well, then crystal mill. Pick up all machine wheels and start spinning ASAP. Upgrade the workers ASAP, too. Keep your eyes out for power-ups and if the sword shows up, just use it to get rid of it so something better can come along. Good luck.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:Level 5.2

[Post New]by ricoblade on May 29, 12 2:02 PM
Hi - I think this is fairly straightforward and you don't need to use the Fortune Machine.

As you say, start by building the Sawmill, then another Worker then the Crystal Mine and the Well and then upgrade them fully in that order again.

You will need to collect all the Stone from the rocks and use some of this to build the Hunter's hut so you can remove the Hydra and get at all the Stone that it is guarding.

You need lots of Crystals, Water and Stone to build the Dock so concentrate on that while making sure you build the Road as well.

Hope that helps!

Go to: