Brynhildr
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Still playable if you do not make the time?

[Post New]by Brynhildr on May 28, 12 2:15 PM
Is this game still playable if you do not make the time? Even if I do not get the time I still like to play. I hate games that I buy and then find out after 20 more minutes of play I am not fast enough to play anymore.

bryb2001
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Still playable if you do not make the time?

[Post New]by bryb2001 on May 28, 12 4:32 PM
The levels won't end if you run out of time. They only end when you finish all the goals.You either get a gold,silver or no trophy on each level. It shows the time you have left to get each trophy while playing. However you want to try to get the gold trophy on every level because it gives you the most stars. You start in last place and as you earn stars you move up in the rankings. Each time you pass one of your competitors in the rankings you get new upgrades to your restaurant. On some levels you cannot get gold the first time you play it but you can come back later with the upgrades you have earned to make the level easier to get the gold trophy which will also add the extra stars that you earn for getting the gold trophy.

This game can seem overwhelming at times. I will play it like I played the 1st Burger Bustle. Just play straight through to the end and then go back and try for gold on the levels I failed.

Edited on 05/28/2012 at 4:38:36 PM PST

Go to: