geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by geniegal on Dec 7, 14 8:20 AM
My wheel of fortune has shown the countdown timer at 00:00:00 for the past 2 days now, yet it will cost me 600 coins to spin it. Why??

madamling
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by madamling on Dec 7, 14 12:55 PM
Went to bed last night with 276 pet medallions. Logged on today with 76.

I want my 200 back. Working on hatching my turtle.

Madam Ling
Player ID 145811

Edited on 12/07/2014 at 5:38:58 PM PST

[Post New]by jelina61 on Dec 7, 14 10:01 PM
For about a week I have not been able to send or receive gifts. When I go to social the game freezes. Sent in a ticket and received a canned response that I am not the only one and they don't know how long it will take, hopefully the updates in the next few months will fix it. Really, it will possibly take up to 2 months to fix this????

Beckster5569
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by Beckster5569 on Dec 8, 14 6:44 AM
Hi, just started playing on my pc and noticed that although I have about 15 friends and have received gifts from a couple of them, when I see the scores at the end of any of the HOS scenes there are only two showing up. Just myself and one other person. My id# is384393. Thanks for any help. Love what you all have done with this game.

Beckster5569
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by Beckster5569 on Dec 8, 14 6:53 AM
Hi, just started playing on my pc and noticed that although I have about 15 friends and have received gifts from a couple of them, when I see the scores at the end of any of the HOS scenes there are only two showing up. Just myself and one other person. My id# is384393. Thanks for any help. Love what you all have done with this game.

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Dec 8, 14 11:46 AM
EDIT:
All is well now. I shut down and restarted the game, and it now gives me the coins/cards as it is supposed to.

Previously:
Since the Christmas scenery and quests appeared today, not a single time have the snowflakes (previously flowers) dropped anything at all. THey count up, reset to zero when 5 are gotten, but nothing drops.

Edited on 12/08/2014 at 12:49:11 PM PST

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Dec 8, 14 2:04 PM
Hi
Anybody else finding the timer on the daily quest screwed up? I started playing at 23:30, with supposedly 30 mins to go before my daily quest ended - enough time to do the two scenes once more to complete it, but the new christmas daily quest was there. Ok; I accept that - lost the reward for the other, but presumed it was because BF had set the change for their country. "Collect 20 decs, wreaths and something else" within 72 hours. ok - started playing, doing the scenes one after another. Midnight rolls around and there is a new daily quest! And 95 hours to complete it. Should I believe the 95 hours, or just ignore this whole thing until New Year rolls around?

[Post New]by Onutza86 on Dec 8, 14 4:19 PM
Hello,

I tried to send a gift (e.q. rare stamps) to a friend and appear -1 rare stamps and +1 rare stamps. Why I can't send the gift at finally?

Thank you!

lawse1
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by lawse1 on Dec 8, 14 6:43 PM
I am very upset! Finally the Christmas items are on, I have gone thru 3/4ths of the scenes had about half of the items and it (the game) shut down because of some problems. I get the game back on and the when I did I am back to ZERO.
The other thing is gifts from friends, I get them but when I go to send these people gifts they are no in the bottom friends. They are still on the friends list on the side but not on the bottom so I can send gifts back

clickingaway
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by clickingaway on Dec 9, 14 3:09 AM
Holiday Quests (a.k.a. Daily Quests) are resetting at midnight. All work is lost and a different egg and new quest appear after midnight.

Come on people. You should have known there was a glitch in the Daily Quest. This has been happening for some time now and you take and build the Holiday special around this glitch?

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Dec 9, 14 7:36 AM
The count-down timer after feeding my hedgehog is stuck on 59:01 and has been since yesterday evening.

Lanasvet
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Lanasvet on Dec 9, 14 10:32 AM
I am screaming and crying at this moment... All my hard work from yesterday is down the drain. I was so exited with the Christmas theme so I played till 3 in the morning and went to bed very satisfied with my results - I was at level 44 and progressed to level 45 ( half way to 46). I completed 3 achievements, crafted Christmas pet, found 4 Christmas Eggs and dozens of decorations and cards. But when I opened my game now - I thought what I gonna have a heartattack - all my progress is gone and I am back to square one - level 44 !!! I am an older person, but I am crying like a child right now.
My achevements - "You're a Card" is gone,
"Santas Helper" is gone,
"Christmas Helper" is gone.
My crafted Pet - Funny Yeti -is gone.
My new 4 Christmas Eggs - are gone.
Dozens of decorations and cards -are gone.
Thousands of gold coins for crafting quest items are gone,as well as hours of HOS searching for those items.
I am begging you to save my sanity and restore my game, because from the loyal player I will be a quiter. I don't know what to do right now - I am so dissapointed. I never had any problem with the game until now. I hope you will fix it.
LAZUR

[Post New]by mags_1940 on Dec 9, 14 10:38 AM
HOW DO YOU GET TO PLAY IN THE WEEKLY DRAW? I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO NO AVAIL

buttercat1
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by buttercat1 on Dec 9, 14 12:47 PM
don't know if this goes here but alot of my hos only have me on the score bord does anyone else have that? I don't realy care about the score since I'm not competing with anyone or myself.just thought someone should know.

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Dec 9, 14 2:10 PM
Oh come on! Again? I had 6 santa hats to get and 73 hours left to do it, come back 4 hours later, just after midnight and there is a new bloody quest! Is your timer screwed up, or are you>

[Post New]by AngelLabOwner on Dec 9, 14 4:14 PM
Since the Christmas theme was activated this game crashes. I do not have an issue in any of my other BF games. My DxDiag report shows no issues. it is just this game I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice today. I can't even get past the BF logo. the issue is in the game.

[Post New]by Wamperoo on Dec 9, 14 4:40 PM
I'm playing on an IPad. Since your update yesterday I've been constantly spammed with a pop ad to play Found.

And here's what really irritates me about this ad. I PLAY Found. It's installed on this IPad. I'm being spammed by an ad for a game I already have.

It's so annoying, I don't want to play the game anymore.

Good work geniuses.

McKentry
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by McKentry on Dec 10, 14 12:37 PM
Hi Technical Staff,

I am at level 50 on a (PC) and playing my heart out. I love the new Christmas affects you did I live in a warm climate and just watching it snow in the game gives me chills.

The problem I am having is not with flowers/snow flakes showing up they show up just in a few screens they are very hard to see because they blend in with the daylight or light coming into the scene. Otherwise they are coming in just fine and accumulating just fine too.

The thing I would like to know is at the moment we can create and collect Christmas ornaments and cards to create the Christmas pets; however, we do not seem to have access to creating the everyday pets. I was working diligently towards creating one prior to the Christmas stuff coming up and well now we DON'T HAVE access to what is called PET COINS or PET Pendants that the pets wear. We have no way of earning them.

So is it possible to make it so we have access to both ways of CREATING the Christmas pets and the everyday pets. We need to be able to EARN PET COINS TOO.

Thank you so much for the beautiful job on the Christmas Decor.

Warm regards,

McKentry player # 330929

Edited on 12/10/2014 at 12:39:55 PM PST

[Post New]by MoradaLisa on Dec 10, 14 2:22 PM
I really like the Winter themed game. However, I now have three (3) white bear eggs and only four (4) blue cards. I also have a reindeer and penguin egg so I have more eggs than blue cards. Will you please look at the drop rate on blue cards? I will never get enough to create even one pet.

Also, don't like that the quest resets at midnight when the timer still has time on it. Thanks for looking into the issues.

Legabriel
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Legabriel on Dec 10, 14 7:13 PM
Well, though it is very discouraging to find so many having difficulty it is nice to know I am not the only one all these things are happening to. Problems I am having:

1) The in game store refuses to load most of the time I have tried in the last several weeks, even after uninstalling and re downloading the game.
2) I had completed the first set of Christmas themed quests from the elf and was doing very good with collecting the cards when low and behold everything reset!

So not cool! I was so extremely upset over it all and frustrated with so many hours work completely down the drain, even the regular quests I had to do got messed up. It makes you want to simply not play and I really enjoy this game. It is one of the very few free to play ones I like.

PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES! I am quite sure I have forgotten something, hard to keep track of so much frustration.

The frustrations mount as the game seems to become more unstable. Now I cannot access any hidden object scenes and even if the timer should be fresh it gets stuck on 00.00.00. All I can do right now is look for those snowflakes. That might be fun but get tiring. Also, there are many times the game simply stops and says connection cannot be found. I am on a Surface pro 3 and nothing was wrong before.

Edited on 12/12/2014 at 12:01:37 AM PST

Go to: