Mindless Searching for no. 2 player!

[Post New]by Cindyv77 on May 29, 12 5:01 AM
I had found the no.2 player in Longview only to have him busted out of the game. How do I find him again? Surely GOP2 developers could have made it that you can question the citizens to find the notorious players. Trying to find Chuck Walker is like trying to draw blood from stone! I've gone past the Where's Waldo of my childhood!

Can anybody help me find him!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Mindless Searching for no. 2 player!

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 31, 12 4:22 AM
Hi Cindyv77,

I took a look around and it looks like there are some great tips over in the following thread:

You have to ride the Trains, play poker and win, then you will find the notorious players. One is in Austin, the other is in San Angelo.

Hope this helps.

PS. Poker gets harder as you move to the top.

Notorious Player List

Also, a great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in some keywords like "Chuck Walker" and then all of the posts in that Forum containing those words will appear!

I hope this helps, and happy gaming!

bfgRhone

LuckySmile
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Mindless Searching for no. 2 player!

[Post New]by LuckySmile on May 31, 12 4:29 AM
Hi Cindyv77,

by "busting him out of the game", do you mean that you beat him? Because if thats the case you have moved up on the list and can't play against him another time. After him only the Governor in Dallas is left to be challenged.

Let me know if that helps,
LuckySmile

Go to: