Tricia1972
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

OMG! Am I missing something?

[Post New]by Tricia1972 on May 29, 12 10:46 AM
Ok I do love this game, but holy horse pucky! I have no chance of finishing this level in the time to get the gold cup. I get to the last level in USA and than it became impossible to finish in the time the required..Is there a trick to it? ..I get all gold til I hit the last board on USA than there's no hope I just cannot finish on time. plz someone give me some advise or a bullet!

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:OMG! Am I missing something?

[Post New]by shagwendy on May 29, 12 5:19 PM
I don't know, Tricia, but you remind me of my niece. You don't have an Aunt Wendy and Uncle Shaggy do you? Nice to meet you anyway.

[Post New]by gaminggrammy on May 29, 12 7:01 PM
Same for me! I have been trying since I bought the game!

Schmootoo
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Schmootoo on May 30, 12 12:36 AM
Just continue playing levels until you start moving up the board and get some power-ups then it'll be much easier I bet. The level is possible without the help of power-ups because I don't recall having a huge problem with it and I don't remember there being any particular 'trick' to it.

Best of luck

Tricia1972
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Tricia1972 on May 30, 12 6:17 PM
shagwendy wrote:I don't know, Tricia, but you remind me of my niece. You don't have an Aunt Wendy and Uncle Shaggy do you? Nice to meet you anyway.

Lol, no I don't. Im not opposed to new family members though especially ones with a name like Uncle Shaggy!

Go to: