bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Whispers forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 30, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Whispers forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Whispers players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Welcome to Whispers forum

[Post New]by Valdy on May 30, 12 2:32 AM
Hi Flounder or Rhone or whoever sees this...

When I click on the link "Get tips from the forum", which is on the main game page, there is no link to this forum. I just get an "Ooops" page.

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

[Post New]by 88blyth on May 30, 12 3:17 AM
same here

mothermayhem
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by mothermayhem on May 30, 12 4:39 AM
Valdy wrote:Hi Flounder or Rhone or whoever sees this...

When I click on the link "Get tips from the forum", which is on the main game page, there is no link to this forum. I just get an "Ooops" page.

Go to All game forums click W and go from there to get to here.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on May 30, 12 10:42 AM
mothermayhem wrote:
Valdy wrote:Hi Flounder or Rhone or whoever sees this...

Go to All game forums click W and go from there to get to here.

This made me laugh (sorry ). Kinda like giving someone directions after they've arrived.

The link needs to be fixed though.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on May 30, 12 11:57 AM
JulieJay wrote:
mothermayhem wrote:Go to All game forums click W and go from there to get to here.

This made me laugh (sorry ). Kinda like giving someone directions after they've arrived.

The link needs to be fixed though.

LOL Too true.

I just wanted to inform a moderator that they might have forgotten to add the link on the main game. I knew how to get here, Mothermayhem. But thank you anyway.

Oh... and the link is still not working. I guess even the mods realised this game is so bad that it's not worth the extra work to add another link? LOL

Edited on 05/30/2012 at 12:00:07 PM PST

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 31, 12 6:41 AM
Valdy wrote:LOL Too true.

I just wanted to inform a moderator that they might have forgotten to add the link on the main game. I knew how to get here, Mothermayhem. But thank you anyway.

Oh... and the link is still not working. I guess even the mods realised this game is so bad that it's not worth the extra work to add another link? LOL

We had to wait for our system to automatically correct the link after the Forum move -- sometimes this can take a little while. Thanks for bearing with us!

bfgRhone

[Post New]by siswife on Jun 25, 12 3:40 PM
why is there no walkthrough for this game....not that its worth it anyway....i am deleting it and will never look at it again....come on bfg get your act together

Go to: