bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Cheatbusters technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 30, 12 12:34 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a couple of suggested articles that have helped solve some common problems with games in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

Re:Post any Cheatbusters technical issues here only

[Post New]by jkuci on May 30, 12 12:45 AM

Copied from another thread for this game:

"There's no technical problem thread yet but my problem is that 8 minutes into the demo the game self imploded - quit - caput - and closed itself with the windows dump message.

I had just completed the first H0 scene, got the key to the door, opened the door and then caput. "

Edited on 05/30/2012 at 12:45:30 AM PST

Chamuel82
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Chamuel82 on May 30, 12 1:18 AM
jkuci wrote:
Copied from another thread for this game:

"There's no technical problem thread yet but my problem is that 8 minutes into the demo the game self imploded - quit - caput - and closed itself with the windows dump message.

I had just completed the first H0 scene, got the key to the door, opened the door and then caput. "

It' the same for me !
I tried about 3 times to play it again but the game keeps closing itself!

Edited on 05/30/2012 at 1:18:37 AM PST

ladytdd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by ladytdd on May 30, 12 4:50 AM
Diddo on the self-closing after playing for a few minutes!!

1Seashell7
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by 1Seashell7 on May 30, 12 4:59 AM
Same here. I finished first scene and went through the door and game stops working and when I restart the game it does the same thing. I am also disappointed as I can not get the game to full screen even when I manually change the screen resolution.

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on May 30, 12 6:25 AM
I don't know if this is a glitch, but I got to the restaurant, found the tray, put it on the 2 meals and it disappeared. Now I cannot pick up the meals, nor to anything else. Help, please?

It is a glitch, BF. It's in the restaurant with the food and the tray. Several people have posted it. Game needs an update, please?

No, it's not a glitch, BF. It has now been explained. It's a very subtle solution, easily missed, but one very smart fishie has sorted it all out.

Thank You.

Edited on 05/30/2012 at 2:47:23 PM PST

BP532
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by BP532 on May 30, 12 8:13 AM
1Seashell7 wrote:Same here. I finished first scene and went through the door and game stops working and when I restart the game it does the same thing. I am also disappointed as I can not get the game to full screen even when I manually change the screen resolution.

Ditto

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on May 30, 12 11:22 AM
Hi Fishies,

If you're having an issue with the game freezing or closing suddently, please try the suggestions in this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those steps don't work, or you're having the more specific problem with things disappearing while you're playing the game, please get in touch with our Tech Support team. The instructions for how to do so, and send in the details of your issue can be found in the post here.

If there is a glitch with the game, the information we can collect from you will really help us track down where it's coming from and get it fixed that much faster.

Thanks so much,

bfgMonongahela

cheyenne96
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

meat/pills disapear

[Post New]by cheyenne96 on May 30, 12 11:49 AM
Am at the mansion in back with dog cut salami put pills in started to give to dog disappeared cannot go back for knife or pills help

minnielou
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by minnielou on May 30, 12 12:19 PM
I also have a problem with the tray and the food. My tray disappeared so I created a new profile and got to the part with the ATM and my card disappeared. I may have to ask for a refund.

[Post New]by greenfroggy on May 30, 12 1:35 PM
I am having problems with the plastic bag (parcel) disappearing. Put it next to the fish and now it is gone. cant get it back.

lauder
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lauder on May 30, 12 2:10 PM
when ever my pointer has moved flity over a game. I usually dont use the fancy pointer that comes with the game and that solves the problem, but with this game it dosen't let you not use the games pointer.

[Post New]by LaDeessse on May 30, 12 3:02 PM
When I try to play I get the message INPUT NOT SUPPORTED. Did somebody else get that message?

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on May 30, 12 3:12 PM
I returned to the bedroom to finish the scene in the drawer and when I clicked on the drawer everything went black and white and I couldn't use anything but the menu. Tried going back in twice and gave up.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on May 30, 12 5:11 PM
Hi everyone,

If the game isn't responding like it should in certain areas I would definitely try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This won't lose your place in the game, but can help if the game isn't responding as it should. (if you click the blue text it will take you to more information on how to do that).

LaDeessse - I've found that when that error comes up, sometimes adjusting screen resolution can help:

Screen Resolution

However if your game is still giving you trouble after trying any of these steps, I would definitely get in contact with our Customer Support department. One of our reps can take a closer look with you and it can help track any issues.

Thank you!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by Maddie13 on May 30, 12 6:20 PM
I too am stuck in the bedroom and everything is black and white and it won't let me do anything! It shows sparkles on the drawer; but when you click on it it goes to black and white and nothing else happens. I have to click on help to go back to color and I am really getting frustrated!

[Post New]by totalduchess on May 30, 12 6:42 PM
Maybe I am just dumb but I cant find the tray.. Had in inventory took it out to load the food and poof it is gone Glitch in game or just me,

suswoods3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by suswoods3 on May 31, 12 10:43 AM
The plastic bag disappeared that I need to catch the fish. Now I can't get any further in the game. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it didn't help.

Edited on 05/31/2012 at 10:44:03 AM PST

smiliedaze
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by smiliedaze on May 31, 12 2:02 PM
greenfroggy wrote:I am having problems with the plastic bag (parcel) disappearing. Put it next to the fish and now it is gone. cant get it back.

Had the same problem.... aside from the fact that the English Translation/ grammar is terrible at best this glitch made me crazy... NO BUY for me!!

[Post New]by totalduchess on May 31, 12 3:12 PM
bought the game now I want my money back. this is my second try and inventory just disappears into thin air never to return. I am frustrated and upset to say the least.

Go to: