bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

The Mac version is here! May 30, 2012

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 30, 12 12:51 AM
You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other 4 Elements II players.

If you need a hand in resolving technical trouble for your Mac game, we recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, be sure to check our Mac Game Errors help article.

For questions about how to use the Forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

snookataylor
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:The Mac version is here! May 30, 2012

[Post New]by snookataylor on May 30, 12 6:25 AM
Aaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhh - not again. It downloads ok, I play the first game, go to the Pegasus 1 Game - AND THE BIG WHITE SCREEN IS BACK!!!
I have checked the specifications - all agree to my Mac. I have version 10.7.4.
I bought the first Elements and loved it and was delighted now to see a version 2, so what are you going to do so that I can play it??
Thanks

[Post New]by shannara5 on Jun 2, 12 8:36 PM
I am having the same problem.....Aaaaaagggghhhhhhh!!! Please fix this!!!!

[Post New]by DreamDancer82 on Jun 3, 12 6:04 AM
I'm having issues with the game's speed. It's fine until I get to the first Match 3 field. I spent HALF of the demo just WAITING for the game to scroll over to the Match 3 game field, or whatever it is.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 14, 12 7:41 AM
Hi Fishies,

If you're having technical performance or display issues, please don't hesitate to run through the steps in the below help article:

Mac Game Errors

If that didn't help, please get in touch with Tech Support for personalized assistance.

Thanks!

bfgRhone

Go to: