Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

Restaurant

[Post New]by Sheerija on May 30, 12 2:59 AM
I found a tray. The 2 meals are waiting to be served. Put tray on them and it disappeared. Cannot pick up meals. Anyone know, please?

spiritgamer
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Re:Restaurant

[Post New]by spiritgamer on May 30, 12 8:18 AM
Where did you find the tray? I cant seem to open the pantry door in the kitchen.
The food is in the kitchen on the screen.

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on May 30, 12 8:30 AM
From the HOS. I can see the food but I cannot pick it up. I think it is because my tray disappeared. When you find the tray, please let me know what happens next. I have been waiting for hours for some help with this. Thank you. I don't know if it's glitch or not.

spiritgamer
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by spiritgamer on May 30, 12 8:47 AM
I found tray in the pantry. Yep sounds like a glitch. Game is waaaaaaaaay too short too...didnt make much sense. Im sorry I bought it!

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Restaurant

[Post New]by jramme on May 30, 12 8:59 AM
Sheerija wrote:I found a tray. The 2 meals are waiting to be served. Put tray on them and it disappeared. Cannot pick up meals. Anyone know, please?

My tray keeps disappearing. I found that if I put the flashlight on the food, the tray comes back, but I still can't pick up the food or find the card for the client order.

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on May 30, 12 9:12 AM
spiritgamer wrote:Where did you find the tray? I cant seem to open the pantry door in the kitchen.
The food is in the kitchen on the screen.

Sorry, tray is in pantry not HOS. Outside, open gutter with can opener toget awl for pantry door.

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on May 30, 12 9:14 AM
spiritgamer wrote:I found tray in the pantry. Yep sounds like a glitch. Game is waaaaaaaaay too short too...didnt make much sense. Im sorry I bought it!

What happened when you found the tray for the food? Did it work for you and how did you do it, please?

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on May 30, 12 9:20 AM
"I should know the order and carry a tray". "I should know the order and carry a tray".
"I should know the order and carry a tray". "I should know the order and carry a tray".

Aaaaargh!!!

"When will our order be served?" NEVER! You're order will NEVER be served because this stupid game won't give it to me! Go home!!!

Refund time.

[Post New]by Maman5 on May 30, 12 11:48 AM
I found the tray....it desappear so now ????? I cant move anything :-(

bodel6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bodel6 on May 30, 12 1:20 PM
i had to start my game over after i lost my tray, when i got to the restaurant, when i got to the dining room, i clicked on the further right side of labtop and it brought up their order, then i proceeded to get my tray and put it over the salad and it brought up mini game to get their order, hope this helped

bodel6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bodel6 on May 30, 12 1:34 PM
after you insert card to pay the bill use face powder you found to dust the keys and it will give the right numbers itself and tells you where to go to play next part

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on May 30, 12 2:49 PM
Thank you very much. We all thought it was a glitch. Now we can continue.

dippydebby
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by dippydebby on May 30, 12 3:01 PM
Well I cant continue, found the tray, lost the tray when I put it on the food, after already finding their orders. Getting seriously fed up now!!!

pkpurs
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by pkpurs on May 30, 12 6:39 PM
I agree !! I'm not starting over so I can get my tray back !! I was enjoying the game !!

[Post New]by totalduchess on May 30, 12 6:40 PM
bought the game lost the tray no forward motion help

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on May 30, 12 9:58 PM
You don't have to start over. Someone discovered that putting any other inventory item on the 2 meals in the kitchen brings the tray back. Very odd, but it works.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jun 2, 12 2:59 AM
Same problem...and the only two items I have in inventory are scuba gear and face powder. Haven't found the client's card, and I just don't know what else to try. And I am NOT starting over again, either. I don't like to play a rerun of games that I really loved, and I sure don't love this one, lol.

libsmom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by libsmom on Jun 8, 12 6:20 PM
I was able to deliver their food and get the card, but have not found the face powder or how to use the card on the computer. Who can help with that?

ARLENEARL
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Restaurant POWDER?

[Post New]by ARLENEARL on Jul 5, 12 5:32 AM
WHERE IS THE FACE POWDER TO USE ON CODE KEYS??

NOT SHOUTING, CAN ONLY USE ALL CAPS. THANKS

Go to: