what is "undefined" place

[Post New]by jeleclekat on May 30, 12 11:07 AM
I'm in Dallas playing, was in the last 9 players, got busted, but it came up with "congratulations! You have won undefined place. Won $4,312 and the star. What is undefined place?

LuckySmile
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:what is "undefined" place

[Post New]by LuckySmile on May 30, 12 12:23 PM
Hi jeleclekat,

do you already own the Oil field? I'm not absolutely sure, but I think the green star in Dallas allows you to play in a tournament with the oil field being the prize. Perhaps the oil field is meant by "undefined place".

[Post New]by jeleclekat on May 31, 12 9:23 PM
with getting the undefined place I got the star for the iol fiels. Another player was busted at the same time. I'm thinking that maybe we tied for the same place. I am now the new govenor but have to get all the trophies now, most are just getting the higher levels of them, from silver to gold. I know that will take a while so hopefully I won't lose interest. There is a cheat I found too, but it spoils the long term play- that's closing the game with the "X" as soon as you get busted or lose a hand - it returns you to the earlier bids in the hand when you restart the game.

sewbizzy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by sewbizzy on Jun 2, 12 3:28 PM
"undefined place" when you win or at least place high enough in that tournament is an odd glitch - doesn't seem to affect game play though as you still get the star and can then play for the oilfield - I think I remember it saying that you had to get 3rd or better but then I got the undefined place thing and the star when I placed 5th in that particular tournament.

Go to: