pkpurs
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

tray in rest

[Post New]by pkpurs on May 30, 12 6:49 PM
Lost tray when I put it on the food !! Can't get it back !!

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

Re:tray in rest

[Post New]by Sheerija on May 30, 12 9:55 PM
Put any other inventory item on the food and the tray will come back. I know, weird, but it works. Go into the restaurant where the couple are, click on the farthest right of the computer to access the meal ticket. Then the tray on the food in the kitchen will work, and then thank Bodie, the fishie that worked this out for all of us who got stuck with it.

[Post New]by happylabs717 on Jun 1, 12 2:40 PM
I lost my tray too. Your suggestion didn't work.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jun 2, 12 2:50 AM
Didn't work for me either. The only thing I have in inventory is scuba gear and the face powder. I have seen their order, but haven't seen their card. The tray disappeared and nothing, nothing else has worked. Stuck, stuck, stuck again, arggggggggg.

amanda4
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by amanda4 on Jun 2, 12 6:51 AM
Yea,same problem,it didn`t work for me either and it`s driving me crazy.Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by cjpandie on Sep 19, 12 7:54 PM
I got the food on the tray delivered it to their table and have the card but can't figure out how to use it. The computer opens to enter a password and I try placing the card all over the computer thing,by the slot, on the number keys, etc. Can't get anything to work. What am I doing wrong?

Go to: