brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

DD for May 31, 2012 Something Special

[Post New]by brookings on May 31, 12 12:03 AM
Any comments for this game? I remember trying it and didn't like it. What do you all think?

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

Re:DD for May 31, 2012 Something Special

[Post New]by tj1147 on May 31, 12 6:23 AM
Complete H0 game..so far. Have encountered no puzzles. Music can be very annoying and distracting.

The items to find are sometimes "white on white" or "green on green", etc and very hard to see. It may not even be a real green item on a green background but the item to find is "greened" to make it blend in. For example, an ear of corn may have the color changed to blend with a blue background item - example only...didn't actually see this one. Items are found with parts hidden, found high and low, extreme side to side, completely unrealistic and not compatible with the scene... Very frustrating and I think I would rather see the usual "junk pile" than this.

There are 2 reasons I might opt to get this game: 1. To fill the May punch card as credits will not carry over to the next month and I need only one more to fill the card, and 2. To see the many "old fashioned" items in the scenes...really old toys, gas pumps, collectibles such as "green stamps" and things I remember my family talking about.

I was really hoping for a good DD to fill the May punch card.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Re:DD for May 31, 2012 Something Special

[Post New]by MEnr56 on May 31, 12 11:48 AM
tj1147 wrote:Complete H0 game..so far. Have encountered no puzzles. Music can be very annoying and distracting.

The items to find are sometimes "white on white" or "green on green", etc and very hard to see. It may not even be a real green item on a green background but the item to find is "greened" to make it blend in. For example, an ear of corn may have the color changed to blend with a blue background item - example only...didn't actually see this one. Items are found with parts hidden, found high and low, extreme side to side, completely unrealistic and not compatible with the scene... Very frustrating and I think I would rather see the usual "junk pile" than this.

There are 2 reasons I might opt to get this game: 1. To fill the May punch card as credits will not carry over to the next month and I need only one more to fill the card, and 2. To see the many "old fashioned" items in the scenes...really old toys, gas pumps, collectibles such as "green stamps" and things I remember my family talking about.

I was really hoping for a good DD to fill the May punch card.

I could not have said it any better and since it won't come close to filling my May punch card and despite the fact that it's only $2.99, I'm not interested in spending my on this game. I've got too many, far better games yet to complete.

MEnr56

Go to: