Chapter 7 - Unexpected telegram

[Post New]by fatamorgana57 on May 31, 12 11:00 PM
I've managed to get the key to the briefcase, but I can't open it. I've already try to click on key then on the briefcase, click and drag the key to the breifcase and I just can't open it. Hints or something like that doesn't work either. Please, I need help on this.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Chapter 7 - Unexpected telegram

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 1, 12 1:17 AM
fatamorgana57, perhaps the game is a little iffy in regards to the positioning of your mouse cursor and the key. Try a different angle, for example put your ingame cursor on the lock directly while holding the key, or pointing the key (and not the cursor) directly onto the lock.

If you can disable your custom cursor from the Options menu, I'd also recommend giving that a try to see if that works better.

Hope that helps!

bfgRhone

[Post New]by fatamorgana57 on Jun 1, 12 1:47 AM
Well, I forgot to say, that I don't play Vampireville on my PC, I play it on my iPhone. So there is no cursor to use.

Well, I forgot to say, that I don't play Vampireville on my PC, I play it on my iPhone. So there is no cursor to use.

[Post New]by book_lover2727 on Jun 15, 12 10:32 AM
I'm having the same problem on my ipad. Please help!!!!

Go to: