bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Amazing Adventures Riddle of the Two Knights ™ forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 1, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Amazing Adventures Riddle of the Two Knights ™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Amazing Adventures Riddle of the Two Knights ™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Amazing Adventures Riddle of the Two Knights ™ forum

[Post New]by charlie_s on Jul 29, 12 6:31 PM
Has a Tec support been able to discover a fix yet for the freezing up at the truck puzzel?
just wondering I liked the game and would like to be able to play it
past this point.

Thank you
Charlie
charlie.sanford@cox.net

[Post New]by Kat236 on Sep 18, 12 10:22 PM
Hi, I'm new to this game I'm stuck on the two nights first puzzle, any help is much appreciated. Thank you alwys1945@comcast.net..

[Post New]by pghkat on Dec 1, 12 12:14 PM
I complete Mission 5 puzzle but nothing happens. I go back to Menu & click play again & I'm right back at the beginning of Mission 5 & when I complete it nothing happens. I click Skip & the points are deducted but then nothing happens. Anyone have any ideas?

Welcome to Amazing Adventures Riddle of the Two Knights ™ forum

[Post New]by fsmartt on Feb 1, 13 6:31 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Amazing Adventures Riddle of the Two Knights ™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Amazing Adventures Riddle of the Two Knights ™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Why can't we get an answer from Tec Support about the truck puzzle freezing up in Amazing Adv Riddle of Two Knights?

[Post New]by ladyhawk69er2 on Apr 1, 13 8:22 PM
Is there a patch or something for getting past mission 10 ... I have done the puzzle an it wont go any futher ....can anyone give me any ideas as I really like the game an would like to finish the game .........

[Post New]by glynisa on Jun 28, 13 6:17 PM
i just donloaded th game and all i have is a black screen n a white arrow ?? i got it for 1 credit off my bigfish club.., so wasted it !!

[Post New]by retiredgreat on Jul 13, 13 11:44 AM
Is there going to be a good walkthrough sometime?

[Post New]by pollyanna72 on Jul 21, 13 3:06 PM
charlie_s wrote:Has a Tec support been able to discover a fix yet for the freezing up at the truck puzzel?
just wondering I liked the game and would like to be able to play it
past this point.

Thank you
Charlie
charlie.sanford@cox.net

Go to: